Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well I braved the scales and they are saying 1 up from Wednesdays WI so given what I've eaten over last few days I'm pretty pleased with that!
Eating tons of super free over next few days so hoping for a STS at official WI on Wednesday x

Weighed this morning STS how can this been when they have showed 2 off since WI - Ive come home to get changed before my hospital app and they are showing 1 on arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate scales

Official WI today, lost half a pound which is disappointing, still it's better off than on :p

Flexi-synned on Saturday but have eaten a ton of super free since - scales are showing a 4lb gain! How is this possible?!!!

Half a pound down today, that's 5 and 3/4 lbs in 6 days!! I usually loads a lot in my first week on a diet though, after that I'm a pretty slow loser

Down 1lb today even after treat day yday hoping it stays down n keeps going before next Monday :) x

I'm itching to weigh myself when I get in from work tonight!

Well WI day all be at home and I STS. Arghhhhh driving me crazy!!!!

I am gonna drink more water this week and try to increase super free but I'm getting a bit down with it all - have been on track this week, synned everything and under weekly syns allowance (only over on one day) can only put it down to * week!!!!

Well WI day all be at home and I STS. Arghhhhh driving me crazy!!!!

I am gonna drink more water this week and try to increase super free but I'm getting a bit down with it all - have been on track this week, synned everything and under weekly syns allowance (only over on one day) can only put it down to * week!!!!

I'm gonna start a good diary too to see if I can get some advice/incouragement...

Nearly 5 pounds down today - I was really bloated yesterday at official WI, but don't think it accounts for 5lb! I think may scales may be defective :p

Still saying 1 up, I can live with that! However I'm hoping they will be kind to me and show only a 1/2 up before I go to WI tomorrow night! X

Well i have to admit i weigh myself every day even when i promise myself i wont i do :-( My 1st week @ SW and i lost 1/2 pound was well pleased. However a few days later at home i put on 1/2 pound - gutted and the the next day another 1/2 pound DEVASTATED !! so i immediately thought blow this, EE is not suiting me i may as well go back to WW. I now dont know wether i was being hasty thinking that and should have persevered, trouble is am terrified of putting weight on and not losing it.Anyone else experienced this on SW?

Wizzy the plan does work 2 weeks isnt really enough time to give it a good try, and SW do say that if you dont lose within your first 4 weeks they will refund your money. I think a lot of people have found when changing from one plan to another it takes time for the body to adjust. So unless you have already re joined WW I would really advise giving SW a good try, you can see from the diaries and threads/stories on here it clearly does work. Good Luck

0.5lb down at official weigh in tonight, down into next stone bracket, just 0.5lb off my 1 1/2 award grrr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back