Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Im helping daughter move into her new house - will have to plan ahead for meals so that I dont end up eating sarnies/rubbish its so easy to do

Im helping daughter move into her new house - will have to plan ahead for meals so that I dont end up eating sarnies/rubbish its so easy to do

Far to easy to just grab stuff when you are busy, but think of the body magic x

Lol I am - im gonna take some salad stuff to have and lots of fruit and water. Might make some SW quiches on Friday night they are handy snacks and tasty too

I feel horrendous, like a bloated hippo!

Can medication from the doctors bung you up? Tmi I'm sorry but I haven't been for at least 48 hrs which is so unlike me!

Had to get hubby to buy me senacot just in case but I've still not been, sigh

Lol I am - im gonna take some salad stuff to have and lots of fruit and water. Might make some SW quiches on Friday night they are handy snacks and tasty too

That sounds like a right plan you have there my dear x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lucy - this was exactly my predicament 3 weeks ago - what meds you on? is it codeine based by any chance? If so yes it can bung you up, I also had to take senna

I was on naproxen and codeine - it bungs you up really bad ive never taken senna in my life. I tried slimmatea and allsorts before taking the senna. I eventually stopped the tablets and im back to normal, I just take paracetamol now, they dont kill the pain, but id rather not be bunged up if i can help it.

Im assuming the problem is muscular, you dont have to say on here, but thats what my meds were for

OMG , having been really bad last well over syns , pissed off with the scales every day ! I only put on 0.5lb.... Let this be a warning !!! I CANNOT get away with it every wk & need to reign ir in!

I was on naproxen and codeine - it bungs you up really bad ive never taken senna in my life. I tried slimmatea and allsorts before taking the senna. I eventually stopped the tablets and im back to normal, I just take paracetamol now, they dont kill the pain, but id rather not be bunged up if i can help it.

Im assuming the problem is muscular, you dont have to say on here, but thats what my meds were for

I'm getting headaches frequently, never had them before. They aren't sharp or throbbing, more like pressure, sometimes it's just slight which I've learnt to handle but I take the tablets when it gets bad, I try to take only once a day even though I can have 8!
I wake and go to bed with the pressure most days, today including, sigh.

Back on fri for the 'next step' whatever the doc means by that .....

X

Well husband has somehow still managed to lose 1/2 a pound this week, despite the amount of beer and chocolate he's eaten! And he was out for dinner (work meeting) last night as well!
So I can only hope it's works like that for me too, ESP as I've been very good last 2 days!

+1lb today :-(

But still my total for the week is 5lbs!

Well official weigh in this mornin and I lost a grand total of........... 0.6lb!
Gutted :(

I say this all the time but it never happens... I need to stop weighing so much!! I'm gutted and disappointed this morning as I'm up a pound, even though that still means I'm 5lbs down in a week overall, if I hadn't weighed all week I'd be ecstatic this morning. But I'm miserable. I'm a slow loser after the initial weight loss and the fluctuation really gets me down but I can't stop weighing!!

I know how you feel.. im so addicted to it! I weigh myself every morning without fail, and every evening after my shower, and then sometimes once before i go bed! It really bugs me on Monday i weighted in with a 3lb loss and now im a 1lb up and it gets me down too!

We need to throw the scales away!!!

I'm going to try not to weigh myself for the rest of the week!! Or at least not everyday. Baby steps!!

Back