Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Scales showing a lb down from Monday but they were showing 2lb down on wed :-( x

Another 1 and a quarter down this morning!! Week two is looking good so far!

I like my scales today. Hope they show the same on Tuesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another quarter down this morning!! Which meant seeing the 12 stones on the scales so very happy this morning, hoping it sts or goes down again tomorrow!

My tummy is so flat this morning that I'm dying to have a peek! Going to wait until tomorrow when husband is at work lol

Mine have made me unhappy this morning grrrrrrr showing 2 on since yesterday and I ate loads of free yesterday with only 5 syns

going out for lunch today so god help me lol

a few years ago .i got on the scales .in boots .12 st 7lb .walked to my friends .got on her scales .12st she got on 12st she went to boots with me .she was 12st same as her scales .i got on 12st7lb .we still cant work out .how i put on 7lb just in a 10 minute walk .

I'm always weighing on the Wii fit board. I shouldn't, but I do. I have got to learn not to though, as my weight fluctuates so much, and it all depends on where I put it. I have a spot for it now that I have to strategically place the board on for it to be accurate lol.

My scales showed a 1lb gain this morning - not bad considering that fact that I flexi-synned yesterday!

The other day my scales showed a 4lb weight gain over night! I have to say I was FUMING! I don't know what on earth I had done, but its all gone now and then some, I think personally if I wasn't a serial weigher I wouldn't have the motivation to go awww hells no! that extra 2 ounces has to go, NOW!

Down another quarter this morning, that's 3 and half down from last weigh in, my official weigh in is Wednesday so expecting a gain for the occasion lol

I have to admit I do tend to weigh myself when I go to the loo but I aren't really bothered about what they say! As you said, our bodies naturally change which causes fluctuation. Personally I don't think you can really see results until the 7th day of the week! Today it says I've lost half a pound but I know I've done better than that because I've had an amazing week on plan! However I will keep you updated - weigh in tonight ;) x

Back