Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Why do I do this to myself, official weigh in is at 7pm got home from work earlier than normal, jumped on scales and showing sts from last weeks official weigh in Grrr, can never remember whether my home scales are the same or not doh x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck for WI Lisa x

I wont dare weigh myself tomorrow before WI after what ive just eaten - now I feel grrrrrrrrrrrr im not normally so easily persuaded and I rarely cook from flaming jars now, so why did I allow it tonight ??? I' ll tell you .... Laziness. Not a happy bunny

Good Luck for WI Lisa x

I wont dare weigh myself tomorrow before WI after what ive just eaten - now I feel grrrrrrrrrrrr im not normally so easily persuaded and I rarely cook from flaming jars now, so why did I allow it tonight ??? I' ll tell you .... Laziness. Not a happy bunny

Our minds like us to self sabotage, just about to set off, I am desperate for that next shiny, wonder if they will let me weigh in naked this week ;)

Phew kept clothes on and lost 0.5lb so got my sticker :)

Hoping now I have that sticker I can relax until it I get within 1lb of my next one, that's when I usually go loopy x

Lol ive not updated last weeks 0.5lb off. I want another 10lbs off for my hols in April then Ill relax a little to get to target. I may change my target of 11st as people are saying it will be too much. Ill do what im comfy/happy with and then maintain x

Lol ive not updated last weeks 0.5lb off. I want another 10lbs off for my hols in April then Ill relax a little to get to target. I may change my target of 11st as people are saying it will be too much. Ill do what im comfy/happy with and then maintain x

you are even closer then my dear.. I want 13lb off by the 21st June when I go to Florida.. I was 15 stone last time I went eek.... I think it is doable I have my birthday in 3 weeks when I have 4 meals out, but other than that hoping things will be spread out.

We can do it hun - we both have something to aim for. The last 2 years when ive been abroad ive struggled to walk in the heat - chaffing skin etc im determined not to let that happen again and let it spoil my hols

We can do it hun - we both have something to aim for. The last 2 years when ive been abroad ive struggled to walk in the heat - chaffing skin etc im determined not to let that happen again and let it spoil my hols

I've been exactly the same, chaffing is awful.. :(

Our minds like us to self sabotage, just about to set off, I am desperate for that next shiny, wonder if they will let me weigh in naked this week ;)

Ha ha, before now I've taken my glasses off, not that they make much difference lol ;) x

Still saying 4 down before I had my dinner tonight... And I was a good girl, had my pancakes, kept within my Syns.
As long as I get at least 2 off (last weeks gain) I'll be happy!

Back