Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Agggh so frustrating!!

Was 10.3 last wed weigh in, then from thurs up to yesterday the scales were 10.1 and now weigh in again and there back to 10.3!!!!!!

Stupid pancakes last night :(

My scales are showing -1.5lb today!

That would be a miracle considering how much I've eaten!

A sneak peak just now is showing 4.5 off :D so hope that's true tonight!

My scales were right- 4.5lbs off at official WI :D

Thanks everyone, I'm over the moon! I was expecting a loss but 4.5lbs wow! Can't stop smiling :D

I think its cos I ate a lot more super free than normal, I just had a 100% week and.. Well I don't know but I shall be doing it again next week, although maybe a few more treats as I only have 1lb to lose lol

Yep just 1lb to target :D can't believe I'm so close! X

Soooo exciting! Although from what I hear maintaining can be tough? I'm 3lbs from target and stayed the same last weigh in and I was gutted! Seriously hoping for a loss next week!!! X

Yeh I am a bit scared about trying to maintain, I'm worried I'm going to fall off the wagon in spectacular style and be back to square one! But we shall see!
Oh your so close as well! It's rather scary and exciting at the same time isn't it? X

Ok not happy I can't seem to get back to my 11.1.5 I saw last week for a number of days in officially, official (at home) WI and every day since has been 11.2.8!!!! So want to get under 11 and no matter what I do just does not seem to budge!!!

WI scales agreed with mine this morning so i'm happy. -1.5 off after an awful week so I'm pleased with that plus my 1st award :)

Back