Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Yeh I am a bit scared about trying to maintain, I'm worried I'm going to fall off the wagon in spectacular style and be back to square one! But we shall see!
Oh your so close as well! It's rather scary and exciting at the same time isn't it? X

So close but yet so far it seems! I got to target last may all for a total of 1 week! Never went back to class as we were moving so I never actually tried to maintain, I just eat normally which as we all know means slow weight gain over time! I gained 9lbs from may to nov but its taken me from nov to now to lose 6 of them! It's slow and hard to lose now I'm finding.

I'm so looking forward to trying to maintain!

So close but yet so far it seems! I got to target last may all for a total of 1 week! Never went back to class as we were moving so I never actually tried to maintain, I just eat normally which as we all know means slow weight gain over time! I gained 9lbs from may to nov but its taken me from nov to now to lose 6 of them! It's slow and hard to lose now I'm finding.

I'm so looking forward to trying to maintain!
I will only be able maintain up until I get pregnant, which we are hoping to start trying for in the summer. It's one of many reasons y I joined SW and I'm hoping I don't put on loads whilst pregnant!!

I am sort of looking forward to trying to maintain, I'm just hoping I'm one of the lucky ones that needs extra b choices or more Syns to maintain :p

11st12lbs this morning!! Finally into the 11's - 2lbs down from last week with official weigh in tomorrow!!

Down a pound today!! Happy times :)

Mine were showing 2lb down this morn!!!!

But I seem to be stuck within a 3lb bracket. One day ill be 10.3 then the next day ill be 10.1 then the next day back to 10.3 again - very annoying!!! So no doubt ill be up those 2lb again tomorrow!

Why am I always 4 or 5lbs up on an evening :s

Guilty

I'm also a serial weigh-er of late. Once or twice a day. I feel it helps, but it definitely fluctuates a lot i tend to have lost 3-4lb 3 days after weigh in and then usually have lost 1-2lb by the full 7 days. But it keeps me going, i look at the numbers and if they're low it makes me feel good and that I am achieving and if they're not so good I try and put more effort in.

For the moment i'm not stopping but it's weigh day tomorrow and i seem to have only lost 1lb since last week (mid week it was 4lb) So I'll see what happens and try and 'kick the habit' if I need to! x

Back