Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Showing -2lbs since thurs :D. If I can stay on track I may hit my club 10 this week.

I've definitely relaxed with the daily weighing since reaching target on weds but that goes in par with the plan and how I've relaxed a little, prob a bit too much which will indeed catch up with me!

2.5lb gain since Thursday! Surely not!

Got on this morning and mine say 11.1 which is great as I haven't been on plan for 2 weeks and I mean major off plan!!!

I told myself I wouldnt weigh this morning as its Mothers Day and I knew I was eating out - will I be able to resist lol

I told myself I wouldnt weigh this morning as its Mothers Day and I knew I was eating out - will I be able to resist lol

You've done well to get to this time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done ladies :) I'm back to my old serial weighing ways, and loving it, it's keeping me on track, and I appear to have a loss on the cards for tues!! Keep going you're both doing great!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scales showing 11st 7, which is only 1/2 up from official WI and given what I've eaten over last 2 days, I'd be very happy with just a 1/2 gain!
Back on plan tomorrow!

Gone from WI on Tuesday night without weighing myself, must keep resisting till WI tomorrow night!

Mines not looking too good for Wednesday, still time for them to improve!!

Mine said the same as last weeks weigh in but I've way too much for it to be true and besides, my trousers feel tighter today! Bet the scales will change by the morning!

Well the scales have caught up with me and are saying 11st 8.5!! So that's 2 up from last WI, totally expected but will be doing everything in my power to get that down before Wednesday!

Lol what you been up too? X
Lol I went away at the weekend, 2 nights in a hotel, I did try and be good but it was difficult!
Plus I spent all day Saturday walking around the NEC (Crufts) so I was pretty knackered when I got back to hotel, so I had cider and naughty food lol. Plus 2 cooked breakfasts as well. And an Indian takeaway last night lol.
Been good today tho! X

Back