Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Still saying 11st 5.2lbs come on scales I need to be under 5 before 6.30 tonight please!

Good Luck JD you can do it

Thanks, I've done it before so I will do it again. Feeling really down and fat today though but must plod on

Thanks, I've done it before so I will do it again. Feeling really down and fat today though but must plod on

You recognised you needed to go back to plan and have done just that. Everyone has off days - I'm no exception and have had an awful week this week, will find out the damage at WI tomorrow - but it's carrying on that is the hard and commendable thing.

You can do it and you will do it.

Don't put yourself down - you doing great.

Good luck! X

You recognised you needed to go back to plan and have done just that. Everyone has off days - I'm no exception and have had an awful week this week, will find out the damage at WI tomorrow - but it's carrying on that is the hard and commendable thing.

You can do it and you will do it.

Don't put yourself down - you doing great.

Good luck! X

Thanks.. I've been 100% again, been 100% since I started Monday. Always had good losses on my first week back so hoping Monday weigh in will cheer me up. I can only do my best :)

You are soooo close! Xxx
Next week- I guarantee it! I have NOTHING to get in the way so absolutely no reason why I can't be 100% all week! X

I'm making a point of not going anywhere near my scales today. Not weighing myself until sunday, Hurry up sunday!!!

I think you've done amazing!!! You've lost over half of your body weight. How long did that take you if you don't mind me asking?
Also what the scales say on Sunday are what count, you've a few days to pull it back if you're not happy :D

Back