Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Been stick at 1lb off all week, seen 2lb off this morning. Weigh day not until Monday, hopefully another 1 off at least. Never lost so slowly in my first week "/ but 2lbs off better than 2 on :)

Do you find that sometimes when your serial weighing it cam go down quite a bit within a day or do you notice more odd pounds or oz's each day which add up to the weeks loss?

For me it tends to drop all of a sudden and normally on a Tuesday, which is annoying as my weigh in day is Monday :) if I over indulge I see it go on straight away and have to make sure I'm good to get it back down again.

That's fantastic! Bet you can't wait for weigh in!!

I'm having a weekend off plan, my decision and to be honest I'm already feeling bloated after just 1.5 days! Think I'll be back on plan tomorrow at this rate.
I know, hurry up Wednesday!!!! Eek!

Well as long as its under 11 5 I don't mind how much! Obv if I get to 11 2 that would be excellent as I'd be right at the bottom of my target range meaning I'd HAVE to gain the following week to stay within target :D

Thanks for reply Emmy I need to stop weighing so much I've noticed it's very odd ounces down for days then a drop and I panic when it's not dropped. But so far kept to plan so maybe weighing alot suits me.

I've weighed a little early and I've lost 6lbs! Most i've ever lost in a week!

Fingers crossed I get a good loss next week too!

Well as long as its under 11 5 I don't mind how much! Obv if I get to 11 2 that would be excellent as I'd be right at the bottom of my target range meaning I'd HAVE to gain the following week to stay within target :D

What a drag it would be to have to gain to stay in target :D

Thanks for reply Emmy I need to stop weighing so much I've noticed it's very odd ounces down for days then a drop and I panic when it's not dropped. But so far kept to plan so maybe weighing alot suits me.

I should have said though, it does bob up and down a little within a range depending on what I've eaten and when but the main drop always seems to come after weigh in :)

Panda what you do for a 6lb loss anything any different?

I can't stop myself weighing but I miss the anticipation of a week weigh in and seeing a better loss than in drips n drabs every day. But it's seems to keep me in check

Panda what you do for a 6lb loss anything any different?

I can't stop myself weighing but I miss the anticipation of a week weigh in and seeing a better loss than in drips n drabs every day. But it's seems to keep me in check

I've no idea haha I'm always eating.
I do green days so i don't know if that has something to do with it?
Could be because it's my first proper week back doing the plan.

What a drag it would be to have to gain to stay in target :D
I know tell me about it lol!! I'd have to eat more chocolate, what a shame! :D

Same old pattern with me. Put on 2lb since thurs, will work hard to lose it by monday so I can lose more before thurs.

About to face the scales and see if it spurs me on to getting back in plan today!

My cooker broke on weds and I've ran out of frozen meals Sw friendly so I decided to have a few naughty meals but I feel a but blurgggh already!

I stood on the scales this morning an according to them its 2lbs off already:rolleyes: but my weigh in day isn't til Thursday morning so wonder if actually hoping it will stay that way :)

Scales showing -2lb since WI on Thursday.

Can't be right cos I've had a night out! Putting it down to dehydration from all the alcohol.

Would be nice if it stayed that way or dropped more by Thurs x

Back