Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Mine are saying 11 4 but that was after breakfast lol!

After a couple of wee's (lol!!!!) it went down to 11 3.6 :D

After a couple of wee's (lol!!!!) it went down to 11 3.6 :D

Hee hee, what are you like!

I faced up to things this morning and I'm back up to 8.2 but feeling much more bloated and expected more so I bet it will be more tomorrow.

I'm ok with it though, I enjoyed a short lived off plan session but soon missed that feeling of being good and how it makes you feel on the inside!

I think it appears I fall into the serial weigher category!! It's great when they tell you what you want to hear, but not so great when they tell you the exact opposite and it sets you off in a bad mood (like this morning for me!)... maybe I should give up my scales for the rest of lent??

They are an addiction which is hard to break lol - I cant part with mine

Totally agree! I feel lost if I don't know exactly how much I weigh each morning - I should probably see someone about that :D

I did consider momentarily last night whether to experiment for a week and not weigh at all between weigh ins to see what happens, not sure I could manage that long though!

I wish I'd of developed this addiction while putting on the 5 stone I now need to loose. Perhaps if I'd of weighed everyday I'd of done something about it 1 stone in not 5 stone in

Well I've literally been doing it for years fat or thin and sadly it didn't stop me putting on 3 stone extra (and more) :(

We'll get to where we won't to be, all of us!

I think after my day today i'll be jumping on the scales to see what damage i've done lol

I'm hoping to get a reasonable loss tomorrow (for me that means 1-2 lbs as I never lose much) as I've been (reasonably!) good and been monitoring weight carefully all week after a sneaky 0.5lbs on last week (though I did deserve it to be fair ;) and more!) - fingers crossed!

Im a 'weigh myself every morning three times' kinda gal....gonna have a week of not weighing each morning from Weds until weigh in xx will need support haha!

Back