Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

@Dougal

Once you reach target I think your allowed to be 3 lbs under or over at group.

Scales said 14st 7lbs at weigh in Monday, naked... But been weighing myself since and they are saying about 14st 10lbs :( I've been totally 100% too.. Will just have to wait until I'm naked again on official weigh day lol.

Hmm turns out my clothes weighed 3lbs as I'm back to 14 st 7 again which was my weight on my official weigh Monday after losing 5lbs. I'm going to weigh in the morning, should be less :)

Lost 0.5lb from my 1lb gain on Wednesday so far!

Lol I know, that's the scary part!!

I was asking my C for advice and she said what a lot of people do is be 100% mon-fri and then be a little bit off plan at weekends, say if you want something have it and don't count the Syns.

It sounds like a good idea to me!!

I'm also considering having an extra b choice a couple of days a week, as I sometimes have days where I want bread and Alpen lights!

How are you finding it?

To be honest not good! I think loosing that pound last week messed with my head and although I've stuck to plan I'm just eating crap all the time in between so I'm having way too many syns! Didn't face the scales after so I'm planning on being super good from now on!

To be honest not good! I think loosing that pound last week messed with my head and although I've stuck to plan I'm just eating crap all the time in between so I'm having way too many syns! Didn't face the scales after so I'm planning on being super good from now on!
Hmm yes I had a celebration meal on Wednesday after WI and I kinda carried on eating rubbish yesterday- including white bread, which I should know better than to buy it!!!
I'm going to try and be good, I don't want to lose anymore but obv I don't want to gain more than 3lbs!

-3lbs down on my new official weigh date (today)

8lbs loss in total.

11st 2.4lbs just now- that'll be the target celebration meal having an effect whoops! Must be good for rest of week!

wii said i was 12st11 with a bmi of 25.09.

That puts me 1 lb away from target, 1 lb away from healthy bmi and 1.5 lbs away from my nine stone award!

11st 2.4lbs just now- that'll be the target celebration meal having an effect whoops! Must be good for rest of week!

I've just been an bought my veg for some serious soup! My scales said 8.5 this morning and I actually feel like I've gained more. I need to get the old system fired up too, tmi but I'm not very regular at the mo and I'm feeling rather fed up from it all!

I was wrong about my +2 this week and got away with a +1. Will make up for it next week tho.

I've just been an bought my veg for some serious soup! My scales said 8.5 this morning and I actually feel like I've gained more. I need to get the old system fired up too, tmi but I'm not very regular at the mo and I'm feeling rather fed up from it all!
Soup! That's what I need to make tomorrow when its snowing outside, that and curry lunch so I've got lunch bits and I must throw out the white bread- I really shouldn't have brought it as I eat too much of it when I do!!

I don't mind a gain but no more than 3lbs!

Yes I've been making sure I have my HEXB still for the fibre, keep me regular lol

I make the speed soup as I love it, I do tweak the recipe a bit but I've made so many others but always go back to this one!

Phew, back to 8.2 this morning! Still a few pounds to go but as I said, hopefully some if it is due to lack of movement!

Speed soup for lunch today, but sad as my planned peri peri chicken for tonight won't have any superfree as we are sneed in, oh well, I'm sure 1 meal without it won't hurt!

I couldnt last the whole week without weighing....weighed yesterday and 2.5 up at 14st 8lbs and then i am the same today! Gahhhhhh! I have been really good on plan so not sure whats going on!? Hope tomorrow they shift back down towards last weeks weigh in weight or im gonna be annoyed!

Im a serial weighter too, but its helping me stay on plan when I see ups or downs.I needed it like my morning coffee :))

Back