Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My scales have weighed the same since wednesday :'(

Urgggg I feel rotten inside out!

Had an Indian last night and it really was tasteless and we were both quite disappointed in it, we've both been rather, ahem, windy today and hubby's been to the toilet twice today and I've not been yet! Sorry for tmi but I go almost every morning! I feel rubbish :-(

Down to 14st10lb on my scales, what I was hoping for on weigh in... just need more to come off for Tuesday :)

I gave my scales away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week was the first week I think I have ever weighed without sort of knowing how I had done!!!!!

So far. so good x

I just can't stop eating... Another off plan day- really need to rein it in!!!

Havent weighed since wednesday, might give it a whirl tomorrow and see what my still fat miniwii has to say.

14st 0.5lb loss of 2.5 since Wednesday, it better keep off and even better if it went down some more!

Well after an attempt at 1 day on plan, which on a sat is hard, I managed 100% food but went over syns on mikados, those little *******, I should of taken out the ones I couldn't have and still felt like I eat the pack, tip for next time!

Weighed this morning, had a shock at 8.6 at first and knew it was wrong so re weighed and saw 8.1 3/4 so that's over a pound down from yesterday.

What have you been eating missy?
Everything! Mostly choc and crisps- I've had bad case of munchies the last few days and I'm blaming the evil alcohol!!

Can't stop picking, although I've just had a massive breakfast in the help it will stop me

11st 4.2 this morning- seriously time to rein it in!!

I'm even considering not having the rest of the open bottle of white wine that's in the fridge tonight and having diet lemonade instead so my Syns can go on the snacks I've been craving.

Mikado sticks are lethal- I always grab 2 at a time thinking 1 Syn and before I know it the packet is empty!

9ST 2.4LB this morning -0.4lb down...

after eating pretty much 4 meals yesterday!

Breakfast (8 am): 2 weetabix (HEX B 1), 100ml milk (HEX A 1), banana, tiny orange (think its a satsuma or something?).
Lunch (12.30pm): Mugshot, tutti frutti fruit salad from tesco (the 'littler' 180g one).
Tea (3.15pm): Tikka chicken salad (100g tesco chicken tikka pieces, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, sweetcorn, red pepper, 30g cheddar (HEX A 2)), activa 0% peach yoghurt, rocky road hifi light bar (3 syns).
After work (10.30pm): 2 weetabix (HEX B 2), 100ml milk (HEX A 1), banana, mullerlight (vanilla and chocolate sprinkles one).
Snacks: 4 mini lindor eggs (6 syns). 1 square of galaxy chocolate (?) (Maybe 1/2 - 1 syn?).

So technically I was on plan, but I did have an extra HEX A, I was up at 6.30am and didn't get in from work until 10.30pm so... :(

Hate weird shifts at work, going to be worse next week because I'm on a 2.30pm - 11pm :(

Need to start keeping a food diary again, because if I don't I think it might get out of hand.
Have I totally cheated by having an extra A?

Last edited:
Now near the end of my second week without weighing at home between SW weigh ins - it was much easier this week than last week, slightly curious today but not half as bad as last week. Hoping for a better loss than last week but any loss will be welcome :)

Back