Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I weigh myself regularly during the week. I can never remember though if my scales are heavier or lighter than my group ones. Good thing is it doesn't bother me. Just gives me an idea of what to expect and forces me back on track if it's not what I want to see!

Tut tut tut! ;-)
I know!!

I was doing so well today and then my Mum brought round apple doughnuts from Morrisons... And you can guess what happened...

Esp as after breakfast and walking for 5 miles I had a peek at scales and they said 11st 3.2- a whole 1lb down from first thing this morning!!!

I must be good!!

Showing a 1lb gain from yesteray... 12.13....?? Still got till weds till weigh in and plannin on bein 100% so hopefully results will be good..!!

I've just had a couple of yummy Tesco plain choc digestives at 4.5 Syns each :eek: I must stop eating!

And I've now decided to have the rest of the wine tonight.... I feel I've earned it after walking 5 miles today and hurting my foot in the process!!

But I will, no I MUST, be 100% on plan tomorrow and Tuesday to stay within target range!

Hubby came home this morning with a stinker of a hangover! He so wanted a Chinese for tea (as did I) but I was good! Did homemade sw burgers, wedges and salad. Yes too many syns on mustard etc but much better than the Chinese I nearly eat!

Hoping the scales won't be too mad with me tomorrow!

Hubby came home this morning with a stinker of a hangover! He so wanted a Chinese for tea (as did I) but I was good! Did homemade sw burgers, wedges and salad. Yes too many syns on mustard etc but much better than the Chinese I nearly eat!

Hoping the scales won't be too mad with me tomorrow!
Well done for resisting the Chinese- I'm sure the scales will be nice to you tomorrow!

So I opened the wine and now the munchies have begun....

im terrible for this but it can have a different effect depending what the scales say, sometimes it keeps me focused and sometimes it makes me depressed and that can make me become unfocused :s

I've just had a couple of yummy Tesco plain choc digestives at 4.5 Syns each :eek: I must stop eating!

I was happily eating the mcvities equivalent for weeks thinking they were only 2.5 syns each - was rather shocked to find out they weren't after eating them 4 at a time at one point :)

13st 13.5lbs! 3.5lbs off since Wednesday, please stay like this scales and feel free to go lower :)
Want to get as close to the 4.5lbs gain from my hols as possible!

14st7lb..... 5lbs off since yesterday! Thank god for that, that's if they stay down for tomorrow night ;)
I'd better not move to WW next week ;)

11st 5.2 this morning!!! :eek: :eek:

The scales have hit me where it hurts- now I need to be good today and tomorrow in the hope of minimising any gain on Wednesday.... I am still in target range (can go up to 11st 6) but I'd rather be at the bottom end!!

Glad I weighed in early this week - not friends with my scales today. But onwards and upwards - I've got a full week to convince them to play nice!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9st 2.8lb this morning, must be the beginning of * week feel bloody awful! :(

Back