Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Lol thanks both :)

No idea Nic, the only thing I did differently was start shredding and splitting up with Craig lol!

Who's Craig?? Hope I get the same effect from the shredding! :D

Still at 11st 5.5lbs this morning, pretty please body, could you take another 0.5lbs or a 1lb off that by tomorrow morning?? I've worked so hard!! :innocent0002:

Omg! 10st 4 1/4 pls pls pls stay for wi tomoz :)

11st 5lbs this morning so looking at 1-1.5lb on tonight... Be quite grateful for that... Planning a whole week of SE and I WILL do it- no falling off the wagon!

Well done :)

I was 13st 5lbs this morning so 1lb off this week.

Pre WI check is saying 11st 5.4lbs so looking at 1.5lbs on which I throughly deserve! 45mins until official WI eek!

1.5lbs off tonight, yay! :D

Should I make this week the week that I hide my scales?! It's such a scary thought!!

As expected, 1.5lbs on this week- just 1/2lb away from falling out of target so planning a SE week- 5.5lbs to lose!!

Same as you Lucy- lighter the morning after WI!! 11st 5lbs for me...

Ok its WI day - scales this morn at home 10st 3 3/4 - lets hope scale at class tonight can bring me some thing close to this? I will be over moon if they do!!

I'm back from my holiday, I'm expecting close to a stone gain! Not even exaggerating stepped on the scales last night and was 10st 4lb!!!

Back