Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Good holiday then?! ;-)

Ate so much rubbish! :p scales showing 9st 11.8lb this morning so that'll be 7lb gain from when I left, which isn't too bad and I have until Tuesday to get back on track properly :)

11st 8.5lbs today - that's 2lbs up from WI last Thursday. Probably due to * week and have started Personal Training sessions in the gym.

Never mind, I'll keep at it and hope it'll balance itself out x

My scales showed me 11.1 this morning and it's only two days since weigh-in :) The downward tendency is definitely there. So hoping to be in the 10s soon

Ok its WI day - scales this morn at home 10st 3 3/4 - lets hope scale at class tonight can bring me some thing close to this? I will be over moon if they do!!

Well I got 3.5lb off - now officially 10st 5lb, gained my stone award / club10 for which im estatic about :D
Good motivators :)

I am definatley a serial weigher... every morning and some nights... the thing is my scales are very old and I struggle to make out the bars between the half stones and stones, plus in a morning I am 2lb lighter than I am on an evening and on my scales I am 4lb lighter in comparison with SW scales..... then I wonder why I am in the bewildered club!!

I'm only .2 of a lb down from Wednesday, better improve I want 2 off this week!

Scales are showing -1 since yesterdays weigh in :)

The only problem with me is I keep weighing and the scales are really telling me lies! they are 5 pounds out! So when I went to group I was thoroughly surprised! :)

I was 9st 11.8lb yesterday and I'm now down to 9st 9.2lb, not going to complain, especially since I wasn't 100% on plan yesterday, must have been water retention. It's so hard getting back on track.

Still at 11st 5lbs this morning... Going out for an Indian tonight so expecting the scales to be up tomorrow morning plus *week is on the way and I want chocolate!
How long can I be strong for??

I succumbed... To a Twix and it was totally worth it! Really really hungry today and craving choc, not good....

... And since I last posted I've polished off a Curly Wurly, a bag of Cadbury mini animals and a bag of Jacobs Oddities :eek:
... And I still have dinner to go and I'm still really really hungry... Def *week!

Back