Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

*week hit me like a steamroller...white buttered toast,kitkat chunky and a timeout before I even realised what I was doing. I don't even eat white bread normally!!! Pesky hormones....:mad:

*week hit me like a steamroller...white buttered toast,kitkat chunky and a timeout before I even realised what I was doing. I don't even eat white bread normally!!! Pesky hormones....:mad:
Know the feeling, I'm trying to fill myself up at breakfast to prevent me from going off plan... Still craving chocolate... I even know that Waitrose have got a massive bar (300g I think) of Cadbury whole nut for about £2 something and I get discount... Plus I have to go there today... It could be dangerous!
Me and whole nut have a love affair which isn't SW friendly at all lol!

Morrisons are doing the same and I have to go today....they are right there as you walkin....shouting 'buy me,buy me'...!!! I will have to wear blinkers and ear muffs...;)

Me and the scales are friends today, 11st 3.75lbs! :D Hope that sticks!

Morrisons are doing the same and I have to go today....they are right there as you walkin....shouting 'buy me,buy me'...!!! I will have to wear blinkers and ear muffs...;)
I tried I really did... And thankfully Waitrose didn't have any of the big bars left but then I went to Tesco... And they as doing the small bars for £1 so you can guess what happened???
At least it's the smaller bar, that makes it slightly better lol!

9st 11.0lb this morning, need to get my head sorted out or I'm going to end up in the 10's, never want to see that again! D:
Today I've had a jacket potato with coronation chicken while I was out (no butter) haven't got a clue about how many syns it is! + a small skinny gingerbread latte (6syns). AHHHHHH!

Still no moving on the scales from yesterday. I'm going to be so annoyed if I gain this week. I've stuck to plan 100% and the only thing I did differently was do an extra day of 30DS!

I KNEW that 5lb loss last week was a fluke and would come and bite me in the ass this week.

COME ON SCALES.. Only today and tomorrow to get rid of it!! Please!!

Still no moving on the scales from yesterday. I'm going to be so annoyed if I gain this week. I've stuck to plan 100% and the only thing I did differently was do an extra day of 30DS!

I KNEW that 5lb loss last week was a fluke and would come and bite me in the ass this week.

COME ON SCALES.. Only today and tomorrow to get rid of it!! Please!!
Drink plenty water

9st 11.0lb this morning, need to get my head sorted out or I'm going to end up in the 10's, never want to see that again! D:
Today I've had a jacket potato with coronation chicken while I was out (no butter) haven't got a clue about how many syns it is! + a small skinny gingerbread latte (6syns). AHHHHHH!
It's really hard to get back into it after a holiday, I'm going away for 2 weeks in August, I'm dreading the scales afterwards and having to get back on plan as I really struggle for a week or so after a hol so that'd be 3 weeks off plan :eek:

Just do your best and if you are out of range you have a week to get back into it x

Really couldn't face the scales this morning.... Went majorly off plan yesterday, *week has hit me like a steamroller and no matter what I try and eat, chocolate is the only thing helping me with the pain.
And I mean proper bars of choc, not fun size stuff.
So yes I did devour the bar of whole nut yesterday but I need another one now lol.

Trying to curb my choc craving with a HiFi choc orange bar as I really love them.

Feel shocking, damn hormones...

Still 11st 3.75lbs this morning, yay!! :D

Hi everyone.

I used to be a daily weigher and i haf my baby girl 4 weeks ago and signed up to sw online yesterday....

Let thw daily weighing commence!
X

Argued with mine this morn had two different weights, moved them to see if what I saw was correct (first reading was lower!)should have left it be!

9st 10.6lb this morning, I'm determined to have my first day on plan today!

Back