Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Ok today 10st 3 1/4. Ggr make your mind up scales :-/

Mine has been very very naughty and the scales said... *gulp* 11st 9.6lbs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats 4lbs up from Wednesday and 3.5lbs out of my target range!

Me and my scales are best buddies this morning - 11st 2.5lbs!! That's 3lbs off since last Wednesday's official weigh-in, unheard of for me! :eek: Please please please please stick!!

Mine is showing STS after falling of the wagon at the weekend - 13st 5lbs :-( Don't think I'll see 2lbs off for Wednesday, grrrrrrrr

Mine are showing a STS on Thursday's WI. Please move by this Thursday! I've been on this plateau for what feels like an age! X

Mine almost got launched out the bathroom window this morning!!!

oops thats not good, if you do that tho make sure the window is open so you don't break it ;)

Me and my scales are best buddies this morning - 11st 2.5lbs!! That's 3lbs off since last Wednesday's official weigh-in, unheard of for me! :eek: Please please please please stick!!

Fingers crossed for wednesday x

Mine is showing STS after falling of the wagon at the weekend - 13st 5lbs :-( Don't think I'll see 2lbs off for Wednesday, grrrrrrrr

A sts is still good, try not to have any carbs the next couple of days and see what happens

Mine are showing a STS on Thursday's WI. Please move by this Thursday! I've been on this plateau for what feels like an age! X

Aww, sure you will have a loss by then. You have done a fab job to get where you are now, keep it up :)

My scales are showing a loss & I really need it to stay that way due to the fact I never went to class last week & the week before I gained 3lbs :/

8 st 2 3/4 this morning, thats 1.5 up from from wed's weigh in.

Not quite sure how i've only put on a lb since fri but i'm not moaning in the slightest! Now to get the 1.5 off for wed's!!!

Scales say 9st 8.4 this morning, normally around half to a pound lighter at official weigh in so will be so close to target but not quite there :(

9st 10.4lb this morning, slowly going down still not 100% back on track, hopefully my big gain tomorrow will sort me out, been feel very meh lately though!

Im down 1.25lb since yesterday!

11st 12.5lb

mine is showing a pound off... Which makes up for the two 1/2 pound gains i had last week and the week before.

How much over target do you think you'll be?? x
If I can stay 9st 10lb (highly unlikely because I weigh in on an afternoon, and I'm always heavier) it'll be about 2 1/2 out of target.

Back