Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I missed this this morning sorry - what the heck you been doing girl?? ;-)
Eating everything and I mean, LITERALLY , everything!
I've had Chinese, fish n chips, Indian, Dominos and kebab all since Wednesday :eek: :eek:

I think I need to fall out of range, its the kick up the arse I need!

Maintaing is much harder than I thought it would be!

Eating everything and I mean, LITERALLY , everything!
I've had Chinese, fish n chips, Indian, Dominos and kebab all since Wednesday :eek: :eek:

I think I need to fall out of range, its the kick up the arse I need!

Maintaing is much harder than I thought it would be!

Oh my, that is a lot of naughty food! :)

9st 8.0 at official weigh in this morning - just 1lb away from reaching target! Hopefully next week fingers crossed ;)

Well official WI for me and I STS. DAMN YOUUUUU!! I knew that 5lb loss would bite me in the backside this week!

Awww - it's still an average of 2.5lbs per week for the last 2 weeks which is FAB! :D x

You'll get that off for next weeks weigh in though and not have to pay?

Fingers crossed, but my heads just not in it atm! Need to get my backside it to gear! I have been on plan today though!

Oh my, that is a lot of naughty food! :)
Yes and that's without the chocolate, crisps and alcohol :eek: :eek:

I deserve a big fat gain, like 4-5lbs, although I have been on plan today :)

I weigh myself every morning and keep a record of it, it gives me a good indication if i have to expect a loss or gain at weigh in :)

13St 4lbs this morning so looking like 1lb off for offical WI tomorrow.

Well I love mine this morning- 11st 7.2lbs :)

It's always really low on a Tuesday morning (if only that was my official WI!), can only assume its because I don't eat a lot on a Monday....

Just got to hope it sticks for tomorrow, at the very most it will go up to 11st 8lbs so that'd be 2.5lbs on, which I'd be VERY happy with :)

Thanks. I'll defo give it a go. Stupid question but how do you cook it? X

Lol I was the same!
Ive mainly used it as a salad (not cooked) did put in a curry (advise just add it towards the end-goes mushy otherwise) I have blended it with quark to make a sauce for pasta also, you can chop it and put in omlete mix.

Ooh blending it with the Quark sounds nice! Must admit I don't think I've had spinach before.

Off to Tesco tonight then! Thank you :) x

9st 11.8lb this morning!!! I was good yesterday and it reckons I've gained over a pound! :( WI tonight...

Back up to 16 stone 4lb this morning, but had lots of heavy pasta last night and my be retaining water from 30DS. Hope it sods off by Monday!

I feel your pain I done the same yesterday and this morning have gained 1kg, I had a mug shot as a snack then had noodles with my tea not a good move as I was doing reallly well, we will both have to be pretty good the rest of the week good luck for Monday be thinking of you x

Back