Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Down in the 10s this morning - so excited!!! Hope the trend continues until w/i on Tuesday xx

11st 7.4lbs this morning :)

It might say different tomorrow as I'm having a Flexi-Syn day today! Going out for dinner to celebrate father in laws birthday, really lovely restaurant but will be difficult to say no to a pudding!

Good thing is I'm not allowed to drink alcohol due to the tablets I'm on, so I'll be drinking water instead! That'll save a few Syns!

Hope you enjoy yourself at your father in laws meal I always have one treat a week on weigh day. Mines a Sunday. This is my first week back on sw after 2months and I have lost 8lbs since Monday so I'm buzzing!! Into that 12 stone section now :-D bare in mind I was 18st 5lb after my first child! I will get there!! X

9st 9.6lb this morning, another 0.4lb down! Hopefully it'll keep going down so I can be in my target zone by Tuesday...

Sat here trying to resist the rhubarb and apple / mince pies my mam made last night, lets just say there is a lot of teeth brushing/ minty sugar free chewing gumming going on here! (Cause I don't like the taste of things if I've got that minty taste in my mouth)

Sat here trying to resist the rhubarb and apple / mince pies my mam made last night, lets just say there is a lot of teeth brushing/ minty sugar free chewing gumming going on here! (Cause I don't like the taste of things if I've got that minty taste in my mouth)

Ooh is sugar free gum free?

Well done for resisting x

Ooh is sugar free gum free?

Well done for resisting x

I think it's 0.5 but I never count it because its not very often I have it, I know I should but I don't think it's substantial enough to syn it, + it keeps me off things that are much worse! :p

Not sure how I'm feeling about today but I will tomorrow!

Resisted a macdonalds at lunch, instead I had a coke and skipped lunch completely because we'd had bacon and egg butties in the morn with butter and dum dum dum, on white bread! Didn't even enjoy that much but the thought of white bread made it nice if that makes any sense!?

Salad and salmon kebabs for tea, washed down with a bottle if wine, the scales will be saying error in the morning!!!!!!

Not sure how I'm feeling about today but I will tomorrow!

Resisted a macdonalds at lunch, instead I had a coke and skipped lunch completely because we'd had bacon and egg butties in the morn with butter and dum dum dum, on white bread! Didn't even enjoy that much but the thought of white bread made it nice if that makes any sense!?

Salad and salmon kebabs for tea, washed down with a bottle if wine, the scales will be saying error in the morning!!!!!!
I know exactly what you mean about white bread!!
There's just something about it...

I've been very good so far, I think I had so much rubbish in the last few weeks that's its out of my system and I'm enjoying eating SW again.

Tonight will be a big test- can I resist the puddings?

Been to see granny today, she seems better than I imagined, slurred speech and confused but still has the most plump porcelain skin I ever did see :)

Urgh why do I do it!!! One naughty thing leads to another and then leads to a binge, definitely consumed 80+ syns today, why am I an emotional eater?! :(

Urgh why do I do it!!! One naughty thing leads to another and then leads to a binge, definitely consumed 80+ syns today, why am I an emotional eater?! :(

Im just the same , the kids keep saying do you want a bit. Though I know if I start I won't stop, so I try not to start... Sometimes it works ;)

Im just the same , the kids keep saying do you want a bit. Though I know if I start I won't stop, so I try not to start... Sometimes it works ;)

Yeah it's stupid that I have no will power once I've started I think screw it I've already messed it up might as well keep going, yet the next day it's like nothing happened!

Well I fell off the wagon slightly this evening- had a dessert and alcohol but nowhere nearly as bad as I would normally have and I will back on it tomorrow morning :)
Before one evening off plan would have turned into 2 days of bingeing so I'm proud of myself :)

8st 1 3/4 this morning so it's less than yesterday but today's going to ruin that!
Off out for Sunday lunch and I'm going to enjoy it all!

Back up to 11st 8.4lbs this morning, not worrying, just back on it 100%- I need it to be saying 11st 6lbs or less on Wednesday!!

Back