Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

The scales aren't being very friendly again. It seems to take forever to lose weight now. I have lost 0.2lb since Friday. I want to lose 3lb in the next 4 days. Why do I think it won't happen.

Ugghhh yesterday I weighed in at 11st 7lbs! This morning I'm 11st 9lbs! Had a BBQ yesterday but wasn't overly bad! I'm getting weighed Tuesday evening?
Will this come off or is it because the food I've eaten maybe more then usual and weigh more in my belly lol?
Just want to go to class and loose at least 2lbd

11st 2.5lbs this morning so 1lb higher than Sat morning but I'll take that after my flexi syn weekend! :D

Scales reading 10 st 12 not impressed with them really wanted 10lbs. Walked 7 miles yesterday and did loads of allotment work Saturday can only think its water retention as I didn't drink a lot on both days

Yep me too- I just can't seem to be plan for a whole week *sigh*
My depression and anxiety really isn't helping, I'm just a bit fed up right now *sigh*

(hugs)
Just plan for today and tomoz, then tomoz do the same :)
Small steps :) Will lead to better things.
We all here to keep you going :)

Scales reading 10 st 12 not impressed with them really wanted 10lbs. Walked 7 miles yesterday and did loads of allotment work Saturday can only think its water retention as I didn't drink a lot on both days

Im in same boat :( not quite drank enough past couple of days

9st 10lb this morning, keeps fluctuating ..

Im in same boat :( not quite drank enough past couple of days

Problem was i wasnt in places that had adequate toilet facilities so restricted my fluids so i didnt need to go as much! Got WI tonight don't think it look any better later on.

(hugs)
Just plan for today and tomoz, then tomoz do the same :)
Small steps :) Will lead to better things.
We all here to keep you going :)

Thanks I'd be lost without this forum- the support is fab!
X

Well I'm shock..... Wednesday I weighed 11st 6lbs- had a SE day, then EE, then Green yesterday, only went over my Syns on Thursday and Friday evenings and this morning my scales say......

11st 1.6lbs :D :D

Rather than kick you up the bum I thought i'd find this to quote, just to remind you how well you have done and can do again!!!!

Rather than kick you up the bum I thought i'd find this to quote, just to remind you how well you have done and can do again!!!!
Thanks it's like a friendly kick :)

I just need to sort myself out, get my head straight and I'm sure if I don't, you'll all be finding ways to sort me out lol ;) :p

Thanks it's like a friendly kick :)

I just need to sort myself out, get my head straight and I'm sure if I don't, you'll all be finding ways to sort me out lol ;) :p

I'm travelling to Colchester again soon so if you don't sort yourself out I'll come and boot you up the backside in person :D

Scales said 9st 7.0 this morning at pre-weigh in at home before official weigh in. Official weigh in showed 9st 6.5lbs so I reached target with an extra half a pound for good measure YAY!!! Sooooo happy with my badge and certificate and I won the raffle as well today woohooo!!!

Scales said 9st 7.0 this morning at pre-weigh in at home before official weigh in. Official weigh in showed 9st 6.5lbs so I reached target with an extra half a pound for good measure YAY!!! Sooooo happy with my badge and certificate and I won the raffle as well today woohooo!!!

Very well done :D

Yay! Congratulations all round :) x

Back