Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

After the scales at home being nice the scales at group weren't so great... got a mantain. Still 11st 3lbs - need to get on with it this week, I miss being able to update all my stats!!

I did it, by the skin of my teeth- 2.5lbs off this week and just back in target woop! :D

I did it, by the skin of my teeth- 2.5lbs off this week and just back in target woop! :D

Well done!!! Now be good this week ;) You have to set a good example for those of us new to target :D

Got weighed this morning then moved my scales about 3inches and got weighed again. There was almost a 1lb difference. No idea which one is right but I'm going with the lowest and ,y scales will stay there now. So today is 15st 11.2 1.2lb off from yesterday x

SOMEHOW I managed a sneaky 1lb off at WI last night. Combination of *week and me going mental with chocolate (which is odd tbh I've been 10 syns per day every day kinda girl since starting) no idea how I managed that loss.

Picked up lots of exercise as well, hopefully in the next couple weeks that will start kicking in.

Gonna have a REALLY strict 10 syns per day and half food superfree all meals week. Gonna try for 2.5lb off next Wed. Nothing on that should get in the way.

11st 3.75lbs this morning, I deserve that after last night's binge :( Onwards and downwards though!!

I seem to have magically dropped 1lb since my wi yesterday lol

Well after carefully choosing my "scales outfit" yesterday, criteria being that it was one of the lightest is the wardrobe, I got to class, was that long in the queue I forgot to remove my mega heavy watch, chunky jewellery and sunglasses, was down 2lbs:happy036: Was 3lb on my home scales, lesson learnt, accessorize outfit after class:D

Thankfully scales were heading back down in the right direction this morning (1.5lb off from monday) they crept up after my bread incident and luckily my stomach is now returning to normal.
just need to keep heading that way and fingers crossed a good loss on Monday.

Refusing to weigh myself until Saturday, I'm sick of it going up and down like a yoyo!!!!

9st 8.4 this morning - pretty consistent since Tuesday so I'm ok with that, still within target range so all good :)

Scrap that, I'm not going to weigh myself until Sunday after my flex-night on Saturday night, because if I have a bad weigh in Sat morning I wont enjoy myself as much (and yes I'm having what I want inc starter, main meal, dessert and drinks). I'm re-starting SW properly next Thursday after I've finished my uni work + I'm off to the cinemas and a meal on Weds night (I'm still being good the rest of the time, just not 100%ing it) and after that I'll try to get back in to target.

3.2lb down this week. 0.4lb away from my 4 stone. I'm hoping that that will come off by tomorrow. I really fancy a complete pig out but now I've made it this far what is the point in wasting that time. I'm having pig out for my friends hen do next weekend.it can wait until then.

Decided I'm not going to weigh myself until Sunday or Monday, as my scales never seem to budge until then...

Sunday will be bad, as Saturday we are off plan all day at a food and drink festival!! :eek:

Back