Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Scrap that, I'm not going to weigh myself until Sunday after my flex-night on Saturday night, because if I have a bad weigh in Sat morning I wont enjoy myself as much (and yes I'm having what I want inc starter, main meal, dessert and drinks). I'm re-starting SW properly next Thursday after I've finished my uni work + I'm off to the cinemas and a meal on Weds night (I'm still being good the rest of the time, just not 100%ing it) and after that I'll try to get back in to target.

You've got a busy week ahead! Perhaps some time on and off plan might kick start the 'want' to do it 100%, I'm one of those people who agree that sometimes we do need a break. Xxx

Surprised to see 8st 0 1/4 this morning which is the same as yesterday as I had 3 heb's and what I thought was free lamb shank in minted gravy turned out to be 13 syns, would of been ok except I'd already had 15!!!!

Still 11st 3.75lbs this morning, dammit!

I have had a sneak weigh this morning and gain 2lb but I have been doing weights all week so not surprised really.

Came on my monthly this morning so hoping thats why my scales are at a stand still the last couple of days!! Does this happen to any1 else? 11st 8 1/4 this morning :-((

Stayed the same at 10st 11lbs hoping it gets lower or stays the same over the weekend and not creep up again!

Still holding just under 12 stone.....

Oh boy yes. Felt elated. But also emotional, if that makes sense?

Gaining and loosing weight (hopefully in that order) is always emotional!

I gained over 4 stone whilst pregnant with my first child and if I'm lucky enough to have another child one day my promise to myself is to not do that again, I have no photos if me and Alfie when he was a baby and I really regret it :(

Came on my monthly this morning so hoping thats why my scales are at a stand still the last couple of days!! Does this happen to any1 else? 11st 8 1/4 this morning :-((

I've tried plotting my ups and downs over the month and I'm weird with my cycle, the week before I gain but lose as soon as * day appears, sometimes by 2lbs. X

Gaining and loosing weight (hopefully in that order) is always emotional!

I gained over 4 stone whilst pregnant with my first child and if I'm lucky enough to have another child one day my promise to myself is to not do that again, I have no photos if me and Alfie when he was a baby and I really regret it :(

Thanks for your comment :)
Im sure you will achieve your goals xx

I have done it! I've reached the 4 stone mark. Only 4stone 9.8 to go to target but it's beginning to reach reachable x

Scales where kind this morn with a sts from wi, thankfully!! Had lunch out yday, carvery followed by a naughty rhubarb compot cheesecake :rolleyes: suprised didnt chuck me out of scale range lol

Well today is the Food Festival :D

I will hate the scales tomorrow morning lol

Just hope I get away with a maintain this week and don't fall back out of target range again!!

Me and the scales are back to being friends today, that 2lbs has mysteriously melted away again and I'm back to 11st 1.75lbs, what I was the day before weigh-in last week :)

Back