Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Keep weeing!

Lol... I really thought they'd be 'up' this morning as I ate loads yesterday including 2 peices of scan bran cake... Plus extra homemade egg fried rice on top of usual meals... So i was dead chuffed when I saw what they first said... I'm ecstatic now :)

Lol... I really thought they'd be 'up' this morning as I ate loads yesterday including 2 peices of scan bran cake... Plus extra homemade egg fried rice on top of usual meals... So i was dead chuffed when I saw what they first said... I'm ecstatic now :)
Must be the scan bran cake working! :)

Weighed in at 11st 7.5lbs today. That's 1.5lbs off in just one day.

Onwards and downwards x

Scales looking good this morning 10st 10lbs WI Monday night lets hope it stays this or goes down as that would be a 2.5lb loss at least

Still not weighing myself today. I'm having a flexi-day as I'm going to F&B's tonight with the family for my mams birthday. I intend to eat and drink what I want and then get back on track in the morning. I am probably having steak so thats not too bad of a choice it'll just be the starter/dessert/drinks that will take a bashing! I'll weigh in in the morning and see the result whatever will be will be!

I am down to 10st11lb this morning, oh how I wish to keep it there until Tuesday. Well, will be on plan 100% :)

Treated myself to a chinese takeaway last night (within syns! - have allocated a lot more than necessary just to be sure) and I weighed in this morning at 1/2 on from last week WI. Happy with that! :)

So, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed on the straight n narrow! Gonna get at least 2.5lb of this week! determined :)

good luck everyone!

7 st 12 1/4 this morning! I've never seen those numbers, sad it's only short lived as I was poorly during the night and so as soon as I eat and drink today it'll shoot back up the 8's tomorrow

:D after two days running meals out (one I was naughty at, couldnt resist rhubarb compote cheesecake) I can say scales are being kind, 13.0 - half a pound lighter than wi last thur, so fingers crossed I can improve on this over the next couple of days :)

Treated myself to a chinese takeaway last night (within syns! - have allocated a lot more than necessary just to be sure) and I weighed in this morning at 1/2 on from last week WI. Happy with that! :)

So, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed on the straight n narrow! Gonna get at least 2.5lb of this week! determined :)

good luck everyone!

Good luck also :)

Still not weighing myself today. I'm having a flexi-day as I'm going to F&B's tonight with the family for my mams birthday. I intend to eat and drink what I want and then get back on track in the morning. I am probably having steak so thats not too bad of a choice it'll just be the starter/dessert/drinks that will take a bashing! I'll weigh in in the morning and see the result whatever will be will be!

Hope you had a top time and the scales not too unkind :)

7 st 12 1/4 this morning! I've never seen those numbers, sad it's only short lived as I was poorly during the night and so as soon as I eat and drink today it'll shoot back up the 8's tomorrow

Yup, very short lived. A well deserved gain of dum dum dum 6 1/4 lbs this morning!!!
Shot up to 8st 4 1/2 today but after yesterday I'm not surprised! Oh well, must try hard now!

I haven't been on my scales since Thursday morning! I'm dreading stepping on them tomorrow after this weekend- yesterday was the food and drink festival, absolutely fab, but totally totally off the rails!!!!

Had a BBQ last night and still got leftover stuff like white (!) rolls so really got to try and resist them today.

Y do I get a feeling I'll be falling back out of target range on Wednesday???

Oh well really enjoyed it so thats the main thing :)

6 weeks today until we fly to Kefalonia so must knuckle down now! X

Back