Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Like this very much :)

I can't actually believe I'm doing it but have to start somewhere and sooner rather than later eh?

& well done on the 4lb loss!!!

mines are going between 11st 6lbs & 11st 7lbs so I shall be glad of the later & excited for the first if it happens on Thursday

9st 9lbs at official weigh in today - still in target by 1lbs so I'm happy with that :D

Well done on your first weigh in still in target! I still hate being over my original target by a lb but that's why the 3lb either sides there, perhaps one day ill learn to be happy as long as I'm within target!

Stunned that my scales are still saying 11st 0.5lbs this morning and it wasn't just a fluke yesterday! :D Please let that stick for tonight's official weigh-in, could do with a good loss!

:( :( 11st 10lbs this morning, 4lbs up from last week :(

Most likely because I had a big dinner last night and it tends to sit on my stomach.

Dreading WI, seriously considering forgetting my card and book tonight!!

10st 9lb this morning lets hope it keeps going down for next Monday

Argh! My scales have beens showing 11st 6lbs for most of the week.

Today they say 11at 7.75lbs! Not a happy bunny.

Maybe due to the exercise I've been doing the past few days? I've stuck to plan 100%

9st 12.2lb this morning. Gone down by 0.4. And now I'm back in get in to target mode!

10. 11 this morning. I want to be down to 10.6 by the 16th. I'm good during the week and blow it during the week.

Well, firt I wasn't weighing due to no baby sitter, now i've got one and after the low scale reading this morning I was going to go but now i've roped a friend in to come running with me!

I haven't been for about 5 months so I'll be walking most of it!! Good luck anyone tonight!

Official weigh in showed 10st 5.8lb, sooo 3.2lb off this week!!!, did have an unexpected gain of half a pound last week so looks like this has evened itself out. Don't really know what this week will hold as Sunday is going to involve cake AND takeaway!! But it will be my birthday so if you can't do it then when can you!

will be 100 percent on it for the rest of the week though, with lots of added exercise sessions and dropping syns to ten a day for rest of the week, I usually always have my fifteen a day, and then will take on the chin whatever happens at next weigh in, although would love 0.8lb off to hit goal, if not i ideally would like a stay the same.

anyway enough wittering and good luck to the rest of you! X

Official weigh in showed 10st 5.8lb, sooo 3.2lb off this week!!!, did have an unexpected gain of half a pound last week so looks like this has evened itself out. Don't really know what this week will hold as Sunday is going to involve cake AND takeaway!! But it will be my birthday so if you can't do it then when can you!

will be 100 percent on it for the rest of the week though, with lots of added exercise sessions and dropping syns to ten a day for rest of the week, I usually always have my fifteen a day, and then will take on the chin whatever happens at next weigh in, although would love 0.8lb off to hit goal, if not i ideally would like a stay the same.

anyway enough wittering and good luck to the rest of you! X

Well done :)
And enjoy your birthday :thumbup:

Back