Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

So I'm all ready to go to the cinema I've got my cherries and grapes and a couple of sticks of gum, gave the galaxy minstrels to my brother!!!

Woo my home scales weren't lying to me - 2lbs off!! :D 11st 1lbs! :D

11st 9lbs at official WI so that's 3lbs up and above target range! Big fat whoops!!!

Oh dear, you've got a week to lose 3lbs before paying then is it?

My run was awful, I should of just weighed instead!
Spot on!

So I really really have to be good this week! No falling off the wagon. AT ALL!

Have you got anything that might get in your way?

Can I ask, do you actually 'feel' like you need to get back to target, I mean are your clothes tighter etc, or, really, are you happy at this weight?

Have you got anything that might get in your way?

Can I ask, do you actually 'feel' like you need to get back to target, I mean are your clothes tighter etc, or, really, are you happy at this weight?
Only one meal out on Friday night but that's at a Harvester so I can be quite good.

I think I'm putting unnecessary pressure on myself to get back to target and that's why I'm struggling to get there.

I'd like to get under target for my hols, I'm not really happy at this weight, I feel fat :(

Thing is, once we go on hols we're gonna start trying for a baby so I suppose I want to be as light as possible as I can see me piling on the weight whilst pregnant!

Speaking from experience it's very easy to pile on the pounds whilst pregnant! If I'm lucky enough to have another baby I've promised myself to go to sw still! I won't gain weight like that again!!

If you feel 'fat' then chicken it's time to do something!

I know you can do it, and so do you! :)

Speaking from experience it's very easy to pile on the pounds whilst pregnant! If I'm lucky enough to have another baby I've promised myself to go to sw still! I won't gain weight like that again!!

If you feel 'fat' then chicken it's time to do something!

I know you can do it, and so do you! :)
I'm planning to keep going to SW for as long as possible, I'd be happy if I just put on the 2st 9lbs I originally lost to get to target.

Will have to wait and see!

Thanks love, I know I can too, I just have to get my head back into it ASAP and start being good again!

I'm not going to promise that I'll be 100% all week and all that, as thats just piling the pressure on!
I'm just going to say I'll do my best! :)

So I'm just going to have a rant! Went to Nando's instead of Pizza Hut to be told that the had no freaking butterfly chicken! I know it's not their fault but its not fair lol! Anyway turned back round and left nearly went to Pizza Hut and then ended up at subway with a grilled chicken salad... I was fuming lol.

Yay Lucy!

As always, 1/2 lb down the morning after WI- based on previous weeks, I'm not going to weigh again until Monday morning as that's usually the best indication of how I'm doing.

11st 2lbs this morning, not a huge surprise as ate loads of food last night with my 3 course meal (all healthy though!) and there was a lot of salt in it too! Hopefully that'll drop back down tomorrow morning :) x

Back down to 11st 6.75lbs today. Still 0.5lbs more than I was a few days ago and I've stuck to plan 100% :-(

WI later...

10st10lb this morning, would be nice to keep it at that (or less) until next Tuesday

9st 10lb this morning, being good already seems to be working!

Back