Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

11st 9lbs- which is good considering I've been over my Syns last 2 days, now to see the scales go down....

Yay! 11st 4.5lbs today. That's 2lbs down since WI on Thursday :)

Had a naughty evening....and the scales are being very kind this morning.....will they catch up with me??

9st 10.6lb this morning. Getting the bike back out to go to work now. Still being 100% on plan too, since weds now!

10 9.5 this morning hoping it goes down before Monday

Been on a 12 mile bike ride today but had wraps and cider so way over syns again, was 8st 1 3/4 this morning so it's already going up too much, tomorrow won't be good either. Never mind, I enjoyed it all! The sun has got to me so I'm in bed already :)

I've had a great Green day :) only used 5 Syns but I've eaten so much!!

Determined to keep this up so I can get back into target range :)

11st 1lb this morning, not a huge surprise after a very carb heavy green day yesterday (all on plan, but quite a lot of pasta and rice to fill my belly!), so hopefully that'll be gone again tomorrow after a normal day today :)

11st 1lb this morning, not a huge surprise after a very carb heavy green day yesterday (all on plan, but quite a lot of pasta and rice to fill my belly!), so hopefully that'll be gone again tomorrow after a normal day today :)

A visit from toilet fairy will soon sort that out ;-)

My scales hate me!!! Hate steak and chips last night on a date night with my husband!!! Uggghhhhh only got 3 days to turn that around! Not gonna happen is it!!!

Btw my scales are up by 3lbs!!!

Join the club then, I'm also up 3lbs overnight and we've got BBQ/party food today, not going to let it spoil my day, I don't 'feel' 3lbs heavier nor bloated, mon will be 100% back on plan to try and shift it in time for holidays!

I love my scales today :)

11st 8.2lbs this morning so on the way down yay :)

Got a BBQ today but just me and hubby so everything is homemade and on plan. Possible chance we may be walking the dogs with our friends, if they suggest a pub meal, I must be strong and say no!

Nicola, I had a Green day yesterday too and found I had lots of toilet visits lol. I did steer clear of too many carbs tho.

Happy happy days, now to keep this up until Wednesday....

Back up to 9st 11.0lb this morning, two more days then I've been 100% for a whole week!

Back