Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Another lovely day in the sun which resulted in way too much bread, wraps etc, that and the white wine will make my mon morn weigh in a miserable one but not really, I've had a lovely weekend :)

:( scales up to 11st 9.2lbs this morning- did go for a long walk yesterday and ate loads, all on plan but did feel quite bloated.

Hoping scales will sort themselves out tomorrow morning!

Boo still 11st 1lb this morning, it appears the 10st 13.5lbs was a temporary fluke! :( Success Express today to see if I can get back under 10 for weigh-in on Weds

Scales still showing 11st 4lbs this morning. I'm happy with that but would love another 1lbs off by WI on Thursday.

A few days left to make them move! X

I jumped on my home scales and last wed morning (I wi tue) they said I was plus 4lbs :( can u put 4lbs on ocer night without going off plan or do u think my scales r prob just totally diff from sw? Im worried bout tomorrow qi now! X

Day 6 of being on plan 100% : 9st 10.6lb

10 10 this morning :( feel all bloated and sore, would love to curl up in bed right now. Got WI tonight so not expecting any loss a sts would be nice though

Up 2lb this morning, to 10st 8lb. Was my birthday yesterday though, so copious amounts of cake and Indian were consumed. Anyway I'm ok with it, I made the choice to eat all that an I enjoyed it too. Back on track again today, official weigh in on weds so let's see if I can fix some of he damage before then. What I am really pleased about though is that I have taken ONE day off plan to celebrate and not the whole week, in the past knowing I would have a possible gain I would take the whole week off plan an ultimately th damage would be a lot worse, so I do feel like I have actually achieved some sort of goal.

With all that said I am still secretly hoping that somehow the scales will magically turn into a loss one wed!,

Weighed in at 10 9.5 which is a 1lb loss happy with that after this morning just need to shift this bleh feeling now

11st 7.2lbs this morning... Looks like I won't be back in target range tomorrow and will have to pay, like a standard member :(

Totally got my head back into it tho and this hot weather is helping as all I want to eat is salad and strawberries!!

Just went to weigh to give myself a rough of idea of how im doing before weigh in tomorrow like I do every week and my scales R broken! Nooooooo! Lol feel lost now

9st 10.2lb this morning WI tonight been 100% all week but don't think I'm going to get the result that I want :(

Back