Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Scales sts this morning at 9st 9.4lb!

Surely you don't need to lose anything? That's tiny!
10 St 0.75 this morning :-(

With respect....I weigh more than you but we all have our own targets. Some of the ickle members has tiny targets...I can only dream zzzzzzzzz

Think I've been on mine six times today ...no more! ! (Till tomorrow)

As target members, how long between weigh ins before your no longer a member? Is it a month? X
You have to weigh in at least once every four weeks to retain access to SW online but if you go back after say 2 months, you'd still be a target member, ESP if you are still in range, you would just get a new PIN number for SW online.

I had a member come back after 6 months away and she called target before she left so she's just carrying on from where she left off (she's well out of range so is back to being a paying member until she gets back into range).

How long since you last weighed in? X

It'll be 3 weeks on weds but my baby sitter wants to do another night, ill be on holiday the week after so it'll be 5 weeks in total, ill just go to another group this week if I can, or I could weigh in on holiday!!!

11st 6.4lbs this morning :D

3 days on plan and now onto day 4... Actually enjoying it and have no interest in choc and crips etc.
I even said no to a cookie the other day :eek:

It'll be 3 weeks on weds but my baby sitter wants to do another night, ill be on holiday the week after so it'll be 5 weeks in total, ill just go to another group this week if I can, or I could weigh in on holiday!!!

Weighing in on hols- now that's dedication for ya!!

Haha!! ;)

My fairy made her regular visit this morning so I couldn't resist hopping on the scales afterwards and yep- 11st 5.8lbs :D

Employee of the month?? Haha!!! :p

my scales last friday were 11st 5lbs, scales last saturday were 11st 8lbs, today after a holiday they are 11st 10.5lbs so I will try my hardest to be as good as I can til Thursday

Sts again this morning so still 9st 9.4lb going to be another red hot day at work :(

Going to try to have a good day today! Scales have crept up to 8st 3 3/4 after a weekend of too much bread, alcohol and generally too many syns!

Hubby's working today so I've got the 2 year old to entertain whilst shopping, ironing and making tea, the joys!

9st 11.2lb hoping this is a joke!!!

Back