Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Me and my scales are best friends this morning- 11st 4.6lbs :D :D

That would mean a loss of either between 2.5-3lbs tonight whoop whoop! :D

Thanks everyone! :) 9st 9.4lb this morning. Another 100% week on the cards one more pound until I can get back in to my target zone! (Yes higher end but still)

After holiday dehydration mine showed 10st 9.5lbs for official weigh-in last night, and that's back up to 10st 11.5lbs this morning after last night's ginormous feeding and watering session, so I'm fine with that :)

-2lbs for me tonight :D which means... I'm back in my target range woop! :D

Lol it is, just got to keep those numbers down until my holiday :D

Start polishing your halo lol that's what I'm trying to do resisted ice cream and costa today (had SF iron bru from costa) its killing me but it'll be worth it when I can be a little more lenient *cough* lol

Start polishing your halo lol that's what I'm trying to do resisted ice cream and costa today (had SF iron bru from costa) its killing me but it'll be worth it when I can be a little more lenient *cough* lol
I've been polishing it all week lol
I even resisted a slice of chocolate cake on Sunday and it was wafted under my nose and I still said no *polishes halo some more*
I've even stopped drinking alcohol, just because it used to give me the munchies lol and not good stuff! Lol

I feel much better for being good, I feel lighter and healthier cos I've not had much naughty stuff this week :D

I've been polishing it all week lol
I even resisted a slice of chocolate cake on Sunday and it was wafted under my nose and I still said no *polishes halo some more*
I've even stopped drinking alcohol, just because it used to give me the munchies lol and not good stuff! Lol

I feel much better for being good, I feel lighter and healthier cos I've not had much naughty stuff this week :D

Well done us :D

I'm determined to drink green tea at least once a day but its going to be hard with this heat!

I ve been having the one with lemon and leaving it until its cool then drinking it quick hahaha x

well done with the losses :), I am at 11st 7lbs today so from last official weigh in its a loss of 1.5lbs but from Monday its a loss of 4.5lbs !!

I lost 2lbs at yesterday's official weigh in... Jumped on the scales this morning and they're another whole pound down! :) 11st 11.25lbs :)

Back