Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Good luck for WI. You might notice that you STS for a week or two after joining the gym, I did and was told it was water retention to repair the muscles. But don't worry, it started coming off thick and fast afterwards x

I found the same when I started walking long distances so started drinking even more, really hoping it starts coming off faster!

I've upped the water intake as well and it does seem to be helping.

Here to shifting those lbs! X

Hi all!

I've been away this weekend- at SW head office no less lol.

And on a toilet break, I noticed there was a set of manual scales by the sinks- I commented on it to the other consultants on the training and they all said Yeh we've hopped on lol.

So I thought y not?!

Anyway, they said 11st 8.5lbs and there was in jeans and after a massive roast beef dinner, really chuffed with that.

Once home, and in lighter clothes similar to my WI ones, they are saying 11st 6.5lbs :D

I weigh heavier in the evenings, so am really hoping its a good number on the scales in the morning- I've really missed my scales :)

0.6lb up on Saturday mornings weigh in but still 0.5lb down on last Tuesdays (official weigh day but unofficial morning weigh).
TOTM back with vengeance over night this is 15 days on and off now :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So tempted to have a cheeky look after my 5 day no daily WI's

Wow! Well done on not weighing. Won't be long til official WI. Try to hold off. X

Too late :p
9st 8.8lb looking at a sts, but suppose it could change slightly by the morning...

Still 10st 12.5lbs today after another day of really off-plan eating yesterday... back on it today, I will get under that for official weigh-in!

I have realised I am a serial weigher too :D my sister who is my SW buddy is v anti daily weighing and when I texted her to tell her about my sneaky peek earlier she said she is going to confiscate my scales!!! Noooo!

So this morning I was 12st 5.75lbs which is 3.25lb down on last weds. Just need to keep it off!!!!

I have realised I am a serial weigher too :D my sister who is my SW buddy is v anti daily weighing and when I texted her to tell her about my sneaky peek earlier she said she is going to confiscate my scales!!! Noooo!

So this morning I was 12st 5.75lbs which is 3.25lb down on last weds. Just need to keep it off!!!!

That would be a fab loss. Fingers crossed :) x

Fingers crossed and sensible eating tomoro when I'm going out with my manager for lunch! And possibly dinner too! Eeek!

Do you know where you're going? Can you plan what you're having in advance so you're less likely to skip?x

I treated myself to some digital scales for a tenner from Aldi a couple of months ago. They do stones, pounds and eighths of pounds!! Worst thing I could have done... my HUSBAND tells me morning and evening how much HE weighs!!!! :p

I weigh myself every morning and write it down so I can see a pattern. I have been doing 5:2 fasting for the health benefits alongside SW for the past 3 weeks and have lost 9lbs in that time. I only have another 3lbs to go and I'll have lost two stones :D

Do you know where you're going? Can you plan what you're having in advance so you're less likely to skip?x

Lunch is easy we work in a supermarket and they have a coffee shop, we are going to see another branches coffee shop for a day out nice huh! So I know what there will be and the calories in it at least! Dinner is yo sushi the bit I'm less sure about as I don't really eat rice and would never do so the day before wi but it's where her daughter wants to go so need to make the best of it!! Will investigate the menu as never been, hence the invitation!!!

Back