Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Lunch is easy we work in a supermarket and they have a coffee shop, we are going to see another branches coffee shop for a day out nice huh! So I know what there will be and the calories in it at least! Dinner is yo sushi the bit I'm less sure about as I don't really eat rice and would never do so the day before wi but it's where her daughter wants to go so need to make the best of it!! Will investigate the menu as never been, hence the invitation!!!

I'm not a huge sushi fan but it's super low syn so you should be fine. I'm sure there is a thread in the eating out section :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11.4 3/4 this morning :)

I'm showing 12st 3.5 this morning, hope it still says that at WI, really want even a small loss to keep me on track!! X

10st 11.5lbs this morning, on the way back down I think :)

147lb this morning gym tonight :)

Maintain this week at official WI. Pretty gutted! :(

11st 3.8lbs this morning, which would mean 1.5lbs off at official WI later eek! Hope it sticks!

Flippin scales are still saying 10.1. Lying beasts! Lots of water again today and maybe they'll plan nice again tomorrow?

Flippin scales are still saying 10.1. Lying beasts! Lots of water again today and maybe they'll plan nice again tomorrow?

Mean scales, how dare they lie?!

Mine are being equally horrible this morning at 10st 12lbs... but I do thoroughly deserve it after my humungous meal last night haha! :D

Miss_Corset said:

Fingers crossed :) I did wi at 12st 7.25lbs which would be 1.5 loss which is ok but was looking like 3.25 on Monday

9st 8.8lb this morning, actually going to fill out a SW diary this week, I'm so frustrated about being out of target zone and maintaining last night! Going to Chiquito's on Saturday night I'm going to have steak, salad (no dressing) and corn on the cob with no dessert, how many syns should I account for that meal?

Hello lovely, good idea to get everything written down for a week. It definitely helps keep me on track.

I would have said allowing a few syns for oil on the steak and oil on the corn on the cob would be enough. I love Chiquitos but there's very little that's SW friendly so I haven't been for aaaaaages! Enjoy! x

p.s. just seen your stats and we're the same height so you're below where I want my target to be. It feels so far away right now but you must be looking totally fab! Don't let the maintain get you down - you've done so well and come so far :)

Hello lovely, good idea to get everything written down for a week. It definitely helps keep me on track.

I would have said allowing a few syns for oil on the steak and oil on the corn on the cob would be enough. I love Chiquitos but there's very little that's SW friendly so I haven't been for aaaaaages! Enjoy! x

Thank you :)
Yeah its my brothers 18th and of course he chooses the least SW friendly place to go, if it wasn't a family meal I wouldn't have gone but I can't really say no. I'm going to ask them to swap the chips for corn on the cob because surely thats a better choice haha! I probably wont want to eat much anyway because I'll be at work all day that day. I'll count it as 5 syns to be on the safe side. My stats need updating because I went away on holiday and never got around to changing them! I'll do that now :p

edit: I'm uming and aring whether to make a before and after thread, but I'm a bit embarrassed haha!

I weight myself most days in the morning and evening even though I know that I shouldn't!

Yesterday I weight myself on the sclaes at home, the scales in the changing room of the gym, and the scales upstairs in the gym! And they all said different things .... I think I might stick to my home ones (not that they are the lowest but because I originally weighed myself using those)

Back