Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I weight myself most days in the morning and evening even though I know that I shouldn't!

Yesterday I weight myself on the sclaes at home, the scales in the changing room of the gym, and the scales upstairs in the gym! And they all said different things .... I think I might stick to my home ones (not that they are the lowest but because I originally weighed myself using those)

You should stick to the same scales as there will be a discrepancy between different scales, different flooring etc, and by weighing on loads of different ones will just play with your head x x

Well official weigh in states 3.2 lb off this week, chuffed with hat, holls three weeks today so keeping on trying to get them down before I go, hopefully when I get back I will still be in target range, although now thinking of reducing my target by another half a stone but will decide that when I get back.

Thanks Becky, it is so hard to resist them

I'm going to stick to my scales then and once a week, or at least try :)

xx

God I feel bad for eating 12 of my syns!! Does any1 ever feel guilty?? I had hula hoops and small kitkat which I know isn't great but that's the only naughty thing I had and within my syns but feel awful and can't stop thinking I've messed it all up

God I feel bad for eating 12 of my syns!! Does any1 ever feel guilty?? I had hula hoops and small kitkat which I know isn't great but that's the only naughty thing I had and within my syns but feel awful and can't stop thinking I've messed it all up

You can use your syns for whatever you want and you've only used 12. Hardly a mess up, don't worry x

Well done :D

Must admit I feel so much slimmer, got several compliments tonight and I have just 2 WI's left until my holiday so determined to get the 3.5lbs off so I'm at the bottom of my range when I go!
Esp as last time I went to Kefalonia I put on 9lbs in 2 weeks :eek:
However that was pre-SW so I have better eating habits now :)

Haha! I'm lucky- I'm on social team so we get to weigh before anyone else appears :)

Absolutely love my group- such a great bunch of people and always have a laugh :)

11st 3.5lbs this morning, same as WI last night :)

Thought it'd be up as I had a massive bowl of pasta to keep me away from the chocolate!

146.5 this morning, went to gym last night for my first proper work out and drank so much water during the day and afterwards as i don't want water retention to mess up my weight loss.

Not happy with my scales this morning - they're going in the wrong direction! 10.0 for WI on Monday, 10.1 Tuesday and yesterday and 10.2 today. I've been totally on plan so can't work out why they're being mean! Green day today and red day tomorrow, so hopefully they will settle down again for WI on Monday...I so want to see the 9s!!

11st 1lb this morning! :eek: I really hope that's just last night's takeaway sitting on my stomach, otherwise I've got 5.5lbs to lose this week to get back to where I want to be!!!

10st 1lb this morning, allways drop a bit more day after official weigh in only for it to go up again on Fridays, will see what tomorrow brings x

Just back into the 10s this morning at 10st 13.5lbs, phew! Need to get that down a bit further and pronto though!

Back