Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Sts this morning 9st 8.8lb :(

I'm 10.1 this morning, so thankfully down 1 from yesterday but still up 1 from last Monday's WI. Red days today and tomorrow so hopefully that'll sort me out ready for next Monday!

Maintained this week :( 11st 8lbs. Really wanted to lose that extra lb!

147lb today

After going back to sleep for a couple of hours, I went to the toilet and hopped back on the scales (obsessed I know!) and they said 11st 2lbs :D

The way it's going I will be the skinny Minnie around the pool on my holidays :)

14st 2 this morning, 2 days till official WI so hoping i can keep hold of it & maybe lose even a pound more! :D

Hi all I'm back from holibobs!

Had an amazing time, eat and drank way to much but also walked loads every day.

I sneakily weighed after lunch and it said 8st 5 3/4 which would mean 3 3/4 on, that would be fine by me!

i'll see what the true morning weigh in brings though :)

Hi all I'm back from holibobs!

Had an amazing time, eat and drank way to much but also walked loads every day.

I sneakily weighed after lunch and it said 8st 5 3/4 which would mean 3 3/4 on, that would be fine by me!

i'll see what the true morning weigh in brings though :)
Hi!

Glad you had a fab time!

3-4lbs is pretty good going! And you have until Wednesday to get it down a bit!

As you can probably see from my stats and previous posts I'm being extra good at the moment and am currently 0.5lb above my target, and my scales today are saying 1 under target :D

Got two more WI's before my holiday so not going to fall off the wagon once :) x

Hi!

Glad you had a fab time!

3-4lbs is pretty good going! And you have until Wednesday to get it down a bit!

As you can probably see from my stats and previous posts I'm being extra good at the moment and am currently 0.5lb above my target, and my scales today are saying 1 under target :D

Got two more WI's before my holiday so not going to fall off the wagon once :) x

I know, it seems a bit too good too be true so I shall wait until the morning just in case.

You are doing fab, just goes to show what something to look forward to does to ya! I've got my best friend coming aug 17th with her new boyf so I wanna look my bestest x

I know, it seems a bit too good too be true so I shall wait until the morning just in case.

You are doing fab, just goes to show what something to look forward to does to ya! I've got my best friend coming aug 17th with her new boyf so I wanna look my bestest x
I'm sure the scales will be good to you tomorrow, you just have to talk to them nicely lol!!

Thanks, all I needed was a week of being on plan and a good loss and that's it, I'm back in the zone! And this hot weather has helped- I have no interest in choc or crisps, I just want fruit!

I must admit I always do better when the event is getting close, like a few weeks away, rather a few months- it's almost like the pressures on and I will do it!

I know you will, and after hols it's an even bigger event, one which I will be looking forward to in jan ;)
Oh tell me more??

Bleurghh scales saying 10st 2.2lb this morning, which is 1.2lb up overnight, and 0.6lb up from official weigh in, still on plan 100 percent, but do get these weird mid week fluctuations so not panicking just yet, weigh day not till weds, BUT have my mum and nieces staying with me for a week from tomorrow which is gong to be tough sw wise, but with two weeks and four days till my holls I will not be beaten! X x

11st 2lbs still this morning- pleased with that as I was at a BBQ last night... And it's 1.5lbs down from Wednesday :)

Back