Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

2 and a half lbs down from official weigh in last night which is annoying lol.

My weigh goes up so much throughout the day, even if I've eaten really light my weight can go up by about 5 pounds when I weigh in the evening.

It's water not food that really affects my weight. After scan bran cake this morning still wi the same but 750ml water pushes me up loads

Maintained again, is 1lb too much to ask for?! Just want to get back into target zone! Grrrrr!

Let myself down last night, I eat and eat, mainly on plan but seconds of tea late too, needless to say I weighed 8 st 3 1/4 this morning, I need it lower by the morning to be still in target!

Feeling your annoyance Hun :(

Have you tried having a brand new first week? That or changing plan? X

Haha think I've tried just about everything, it was like this the first time trying to get back to target, gaining on holiday not worth the weeks binge!

I need a good week so I was thinking about upping my healthy extras and having less syns, ok, one counter acts the other really but surely a healthy extra is a healthier syn to have?!

11st 1.25lbs this morning, 1lb down on yesterday but nowhere near me even being on for a maintain this week... oops!!

11st 0.8lbs this morning, meaning 2.5lbs off if it stays like that tonight :D

146.5lb again this morning which is 1lb down from official WI I'm upping my water and trying to stick to alternate red and green days

Official weigh in this morning, showing 10st 1lb, so this weeks loss 0.6lb, chuffed to bits, two weeks today till holliday and now four pound under target just need to not loose the plot now. Taking kids out today to a fantastic place which makes their own ice cream all the flavours you can imagine and yes I will be indulging, I find this strange now at target being allowed a little of something a bit naughty and it being ok, just need to remember to have a single scoop and not what I would of had in the past, a triple scoop in a chocolate waffle cone with flake and extra chocolate sauce! And then to remember I haven't runed the day and carry on eating sw friendly foods and not go mad and eat everything in sight! Just need to remember "bikini in public" and that should keep me on track lol x

Morning after weigh in 9st 7.8lb gone down 1lb! I don't know what to do to get back into target zone, two weeks in a row I've maintained and I only need 1lb off, think I'm going to have to cut portion size and be hungry :(

Back