Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I will join you on that mission! I will be at the higher end after tonight's weigh in and really want to get to the lower end, got my Bessie mate coming aug 17th and want to look my trimmest!

What shall we do? X

I'm just going to stick to plan and not be naughty, couldn't stand another week of 5 syns a day if all I lose is 1lb! :p

147 this morning but still bloated up hoping over next few days it goes down. Just registered for park run so doing my first 5k this Saturday and I'm looking forward to it, even though I know I will be in the final few to cross the line!

0.75lbs off at official weigh in this morning... Not bad considering everything that's going on at the mo.. Funeral is this afternoon xx

Glad im not the only one in my first week i lost 7 pounds i was over the moon in my second week i could tell the time of the month was approaching i stuck to plan all week but weighed myself everyday till weigh in not good i know and they stayed the same till weigh in yesterday and id lost 1 and a 1/4 pound.its now my 3rd week and the time of the month has arrived and i just know im going to end up getting on the scales every morning hoping to see a difference i go away in 11 weeks and would love to see the tens again im 11 stone 13 and 1/2 now. I know should be happy with any loss but if its a pound i get so disappointed need to stop this.

Hi there
I also go away in 12 weeks and need to lose weight before I go, I am trying to impress my girlfriend as it will be just over 3 months since she has seen me and reading your post you want to lose a similar amount as me so go for it I will look forward to your posts hopefully as your goal gets closer it will encourage me ))

Hi there
I also go away in 12 weeks and need to lose weight before I go, I am trying to impress my girlfriend as it will be just over 3 months since she has seen me and reading your post you want to lose a similar amount as me so go for it I will look forward to your posts hopefully as your goal gets closer it will encourage me ))

I hope we can both achieve what we want im not worried about going off track because im so determined i think its worrying the weight loss will slow down we can both encourage each other. Bet it will be lovely to see her think she will definately be impressed by your dedication for her and for yourself :)

Well it's official weigh in today and the results are in, 10st 2lb. So that's 1lb on this week. Bit peeved but hey ho, I'm still 3 under target. Got exactly one week till my holls so would like to drop a couple more before I go, but with a meal out his fri not sure how easy hat will be. Anyway new week starts now!

I did it- 1lb off tonight, taking me to the very bottom of my range in time for holiday :D :D

I was 9st 7.8lb this morning I need to seriously stop weighing everyday because its just going up and down like yoyo! But after seeing 9st 6.2lb yesterday I was pretty miffed lol.

I was 9st 7.8lb this morning I need to seriously stop weighing everyday because its just going up and down like yoyo! But after seeing 9st 6.2lb yesterday I was pretty miffed lol.

Totally with you there I gained 1.5ln overnight for no reason. Grrrrr!!!!!!

I am terrible for weighing always!! So determined to avoid the scales after this mornings disgusting weigh in, gained way too much in a week, I didn't even eat that much! Been on plan today!! Had 9 syns so all good! :) lots of sweet treats ready for tomorrow too!

Back