Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I suppose actually its only 5lbs a week and by the time I weigh in on Wednesday it will have been 3 weeks since last WI and hopefully it will have dropped some!

I had salad for lunch and got it again for dinner! Plus tomorrow as well, I'm back on it, back into target I go :)

Just caught on up on last few pages and pleased to see you are back in target range Sparx :) x

Well I love my scales today....

11st 6lbs!!!!

That's 4lbs down from yesterday :D

Was on plan yesterday and shall be today, would be great to still be in target range after a 2 week holiday :D

Didnt like mine this morn :(
Look like starting bloating ready for totm, bugger, so close to my mindset target of 2stone loss too for christening sunday :banghead:

9st 5.2lb this morning before wi tonight!

Maintain tonight :(
Think it's * week!

Well yesterday wasn't a fluke- 11st 5.2lbs this morning :D

145 this morning so -1lb from Monday WI hopefully clear the 2lb gain I had this week and a little bit more ready for next Mondays WI

11st 5.5lb today. Quarter lb down from yesterday.

Well I got back from holls on Sunday weighing in at 10st 3.8lb so had a 5.8lb gain, very happy with that after all that all inclusive eating and drinking, today is official weigh day and it says 10st 1.6lb, chuffed to bits, although with family here till Sunday it's going to be hard to follow plan, but my aim is to be 80 percent good. My target weight is 10st 5lb so under target but thinking of resetting this to around 10st 3lb, I know it's only a couple of pound under my original target but I think 10st 5lb is the max I want to allow myself to get to, so would be the higher end of my target range iykwim x

Well I got back from holls on Sunday weighing in at 10st 3.8lb so had a 5.8lb gain, very happy with that after all that all inclusive eating and drinking, today is official weigh day and it says 10st 1.6lb, chuffed to bits, although with family here till Sunday it's going to be hard to follow plan, but my aim is to be 80 percent good. My target weight is 10st 5lb so under target but thinking of resetting this to around 10st 3lb, I know it's only a couple of pound under my original target but I think 10st 5lb is the max I want to allow myself to get to, so would be the higher end of my target range iykwim x

Fantastic well done! I hope I can do some damage control when I go all inclusive in a couple of weeks! ; D x

9st 5.6lb this morning, hoping to see 9st 4.0lb this week (not really 4.0 but 4. Something :p)

Well yesterday wasn't a fluke- 11st 5.2lbs this morning :D

When's your weigh in?? That's amazing!!

My scales show 2lb off after maintaining at weigh in yesterday! Happens every time after a bad weigh in! I could have gone to the weigh in tonight as well, starting to wish I'd waited lol. Now I really want a 4lb loss next week!!

When's your weigh in?? That's amazing!!

My scales show 2lb off after maintaining at weigh in yesterday! Happens every time after a bad weigh in! I could have gone to the weigh in tonight as well, starting to wish I'd waited lol. Now I really want a 4lb loss next week!!
Tonight eek!
Need to know what my holiday gain is and start working at getting it off!

Well I've just had a look at my slimming world book and last month I lost 4.5lb (July) and this month lost 2.5lb (August). I have 4 more weigh ins so looking unlikely that I'll get the 4.5lb off that I need to get to the bottom end of target, I think I'll have to be happy with anything under my actual target (9st 5lb) and I'm currently 9st 6.5lb according to official WI scales ;(

Your so jammy but I love it!

How did the baby dancing go? ;)
Haha I bribe my scales ;)

Well we are officially trying, too soon to tell but I'm starting to get what I hope are early symptoms and not period symptoms... Time will tell...

I know I shouldnt, but I did, so know will be mithered till half 6 Wi tomoz :banghead:
Showed only half lb up from last week (if that right im happy as heading into *fortnight!)
Ah well bit late now to expect a change!

Back