Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Back up 2lbs to my weigh in weight this morning :( think its an off day as I ate all my syns in fajita wraps at about 9pm lol.

8 st 5 1/4 this morning, still high for me but that's 2.5 lbs lighter than yesterday so it's all good!

Going for another red day today and aiming to do SE mon-weds, just gotta be more organised and ensure I have the SF in the house first!

Wi last night was a maintain, scales at home showing exact same as WI so they normally a pound heavier than consultants, fingers crossed I can keep this down for my mini target for this coming Sunday!! (been a hard week with *week heading in, so maintain been good to see really) - any suggestions will be appreciated!

Sts this morning 9st 5.4lb just want to see 9st 4lb something!

Stayed the same as my scales yesterday so lost 1lb this week :D chuffed

xxxx

Going to try and not weigh myself now until next Friday (haha fat chance, fat being the key term lol)

xxxx

11st 5, same as yesterday :-( x

Went a bit off track due to unexpected visitors for lunch, ended up having an extra heb taking me over syns but its all ok so far!

8 st 3 1/4 this morning so that's another 2 lb lighter than yesterday! Got to be good today, got the last village show of the summer which means beer tents and lush food tents! Going to try and have good before we go though!

10st 1.6lb today, still have family here so difficult to follow plan properly but cooking lots of sw meals seems to be keeping me in the right track x x

145 this morning but did a lot of drinking last night as a family member is going abroad for a year.

11st 3.5lb today!!! Woooo hoooo

Yay, 1 1/2lb down since weigh in :) think I been bloated for three days as * week is here from today....thank god for good timing! I'd be so annoyed if it didn't come before weigh in as I always struggle to have a loss with PMS!

Yay :)

Ok so the scales are being kind this morning showing a sts after yesterday's antics, I'm suffering a bit mind. I had 3 small bottles of wine throughout the day at the show and I'm a bit delicate this morning, how much are in them anyway! Maybe I've had a bottle when you total it up and that's why I feel rough :(

10st 2.8lb this morning, that's up 1.2lb from yesterday, not surprised didn't do a lot other than eat all day. Anyway have now dropped my target from 10st 5lb to 10st 3lb, only a 2lb drop but think this weight is right for me, and whilst maintaining I want 10st 5lb to be the top end of what I let myself get to.

well all events out of the way now, holidays over, family birthdays out of the way (still have son birthday cake here so need to try and avoid that), all guests gone home and life returning to normal again. So that means back on plan, work out how to maintain and try to loose just a couple of pound before a weekend break we have planned for October.

Im pleased I hit goal and managed half a stone under before going on holliday because I feel so positive now about maintaining and don't feel like I'm starting over again to get back to target. So hopefully I will remember this and try to get a few pound under for other events eg weekend breaks christmas etc.

anyway maintenance begins, wish me luck! X x

Back