Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Another day stuck at 11st 3.5. Been this weight since last Saturday. Having a mini fast to boost me. Started at 7.45 last night and it will be a 20 hour fast.

1lb up for me today, but I downed a bottle of wine and ate a shed load of chocolate last night. Plus * week started yesterday, so it could be worse!

A bottle of wine and choc you say? And you are only up a pound? A lucky escape me thinks, I'd be up at least 4! Ummmmm chocolate .......

9st 5.2lb this morning, but Tuesdays a long way away! :p

10st 11.5lb. Back on it since Sunday after six week holiday in Spain. Need to get back to target range at least in the next few weeks

Been back to bed for a hour and weighed again when I woke and had peed 11st 2.25!

Managed to sts this week, phew! relieved after putting 2lbs on after the weekend!

I'm down again this morning YAY! ( 1 1/2lb off since weigh in) It's made me happy to see this so I been amazingly good at saying 'no' when I seem syns! Only syns I've had are suspected oil and sugar in work's sweet and sour quorn and their spinach lasagne so it's not even like I've had proper syns today :)

Off for a run tomorrow morning, I'm very hopeful to get 2lbs off on Tuesday night so I'm running again Tuesday morning as I have seen slower losses since I stopped running every other day. Been doing so much overtime at work it's been hard to have a running schedule but I'm determined to claw back control this week :)

I do about 3 miles at the moment each run, but furthest I've done is 4 1/2 miles...working my way back up to that again as I'm doing a half marathon in March! Yikes =)

Hey all,

I'm newish to slimming world (5 weeks) and new to the forum!
I'm really happy with my results so far, but I am also a serial weigher :-/

I have a question to all you other serial weighers..

When I weighed last Thursday (official weigh day) I was 19st7lbs, then I had a cheeky weigh in at the same time, the next day, and I was 18st11.5lbs a staggering 9.5lbs off! I thought perhaps something was a little off, so I weighed myself again on the Saturday and the same weight showed.. Come yesterday's weigh in I was 18st11.5lbs. So my weeks weight came off in a day!

Is this normal? Does this happen for you all? Or do you see your weight change over the week?

I know everyone is different, I just dont understand how all my weight can come off in one day...

Thanks for any help :)

L x

I've had that before, next day I was 4lbs lighter, was So excited. Next day it went back up tho lol. I often get my lowest weight the next morning after weigh in and think 'damn maybe I need to switch to Wednesday weigh in' haha.

Sometimes it sticks...it'll go away then by weigh in my lowest number is back. All you can do is keep sticking to plan and if need to, checking every day! Haha.

Best of luck, that is an exciting number to see :)

I do about 3 miles at the moment each run, but furthest I've done is 4 1/2 miles...working my way back up to that again as I'm doing a half marathon in March! Yikes =)

That's great! I was up to 3.25 miles as if two weeks ago, although I have done 4 but it killed me! I've had a stinking cold for two weeks and doubt I'd be able to run even 3 if I tried! I love it though!

I've not run for 8 weeks eek.. Back to it Monday ... Can't even imagine what it will be like x

Didn't weigh this morning, yesterday wasn't too bad, better than Thursday but still a lot of chocolate found its way into my mouth... Hormones! ;)

I couldn't resist and did check the scales and it said 11st 2.4lbs which is 0.4lbs down from yesterday and pretty good considering I'd had a coffee and a HiFi bar by then!!

Back up by half pound to a 1 1/2 loss so far. Never mind! I'm off running later today and Sunday and Tuesday so not worried at all =D

11st 2lb today!

Back