Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Thanks everyone! *runs to change stats* :p

One day isn't the end of the world! Be amazingly good as many of the 6 days around that and you are sure to still get a loss. Hope you get there quickly. I can't wait to be a target member! :)

Well I really did try and be on plan today and I was doing well... But now its evening and hubby is out, so I'm alone with the animals and its cold so I just got a sudden urge to eat! (I have had my dinner!)

Anyway I'm (and my hormones!) totally to blame for any high numbers on the scales tomorrow.

All I want is to stay within my target range for as long as I can...

Well I really did try and be on plan today and I was doing well... But now its evening and hubby is out, so I'm alone with the animals and its cold so I just got a sudden urge to eat! (I have had my dinner!)

Anyway I'm (and my hormones!) totally to blame for any high numbers on the scales tomorrow.

All I want is to stay within my target range for as long as I can...

Best of luck for tomorrow's WI. Mine is Friday. Don't go to class but do it at home.

Well wasn't as bad as I thought- 11st 2.6lbs this morning so if that sticks I'm looking at 1/2lb on, which I'd be more than ok with!
Roll on 6pm!

Back to 1lb up from last weeks WI. Official WI tomorrow morning, so maybe lucky enough to sts which would be amazing after the week I've had!

10st1.25 same as yesterday but moving back down. I'm just yoyoing up and down! Can't see me ever getting under 10 and staying there! :-( anyone else yoyo?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been to 9.13 two or three times this year but then had an event/holiday whatever and gone back up agan! So yep, I totally know how you feel! I had my target at 9.10 but decided it needed to be 9.7 to give me a bit of flex in the 9s otherwise I'm always gonna be on the cusp of 10st and I don't want to be! lol x

I'm going to be so nervous to step on the scales next week. On holiday and we don't have scales so don't have a clue where I am weight wise x

I've been to 9.13 two or three times this year but then had an event/holiday whatever and gone back up agan! So yep, I totally know how you feel! I had my target at 9.10 but decided it needed to be 9.7 to give me a bit of flex in the 9s otherwise I'm always gonna be on the cusp of 10st and I don't want to be! lol x

My target is 9.5 but at this point I'd be happy with 9.11! It's soooo frustrating! oh well best keep trying! Xx

I'm going out tomorrow night for a meal with friends at a wetherspoons, I'm determined to have steak, plain jacket & limit myself to diet coke (maybe one vodka & DC, 4 syns). Need will power!

My target is 9.5 but at this point I'd be happy with 9.11! It's soooo frustrating! oh well best keep trying! Xx

Don't want to rain on anyone but it took me about 6 months to lose 3st then about 3/4/5 months to lose the last 1/2stone :(

Back