Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

:-( I suppose as long as it happens eventually! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It does and makes it so much more worthwhile :)

& on another note I'm 9st 4.8lb this morning.

I'm going to be so nervous to step on the scales next week. On holiday and we don't have scales so don't have a clue where I am weight wise x

Enjoy your hols. I went to Spain on holiday for the Summer and I brought my scales with me because the year before I put on a stone......eeeekk.

Well I'm not going to WI tonight as my cold has turned into a nasty chesty cough :( I got sent home from work as I could barely speak and had a massive nosebleed, made it to docs and they said do nothing but rest!

So I'm going to say I've maintained this week, based on this morning's weight.
It's weather or not I can be good for the next week- if this cough lingers, it may be hard!

On a brighter note, I thought I'd let you all know the big news:

I'm pregnant! :D :D

Only 4wks+4 at the moment so very early days yet :)
Due mid-May and on the downside to this news, I can't take anything for my cough :(

Due mid-May and on the downside to this news, I can't take anything for my cough :(

Congratulations :D what wonderful news! xxxx

Aww that's amazing! Congraulations! xx

Aw congratulations :)

When I was poorly whilst pregnant I had lemon and honey in warm water. Not the same as pills but may help a little :) x

Wow congratulations x x x x

Thanks everyone, I'm very excited and nervous!

On another note, scales read 11st 3lbs this morning which is pretty good considering the rubbish I ate yesterday!
The problem I have is that I'm ill with a chesty cough which has left me with no voice, and I can barely sallow so I'm eating anything I fancy. And with baby wanting crisps, its not good!

Off to docs this morning to see if I have an infection and get some antibiotics as I can't take anything else and it seems to be getting worse so really not sure how good I'll be food-wise today.

Back