Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well down to 11st 4.8lbs this morning but still bloated and still way up from Sunday and I've eaten really good :(
baby bloat...

14st 3 3/4 this morning, it's heading down 1/4 lb at a time - slow and steady I guess!

Ran 4 miles now my scale say I'm maintaining. I guess I'll take that over a gain! Maybe I'll lose 1/2lb by weigh in lol

11st 4lb this morning. A 1.5lb gain since last monday and my weeks holiday.

Maintained this week at official weigh in, little disappoint but I did have a big loss last week. glad I haven't put on because I'd have been fuming.

1lb down since Saturday's weigh-in - I feel really heavy and bloated so I'm wondering if it's actually more?!!

11st 4.8lbs this morning which would mean 2.5lbs gain at official WI tonight :sigh:
Still in target range but I'm feeling pretty pissed off and a bit grumpy (that'll be the hormones!) :(

7 st 13 1/2 this morning! Managed to grab a lift for tonight as I wanted to stay, just a shame I'm on a course today and there will be lots if temptation! Must resist ready for tonight!

9st 4.8lb this morning, I did have a couple of treats after weigh in though last night. 1/4 of a massive flapjack & some chocolate. New week of 100% on track, need to shift something to take me under my official target so I have 3lb + to play with when I get back.

11st 2 this morning! So so happy and in love with my scales!

10st 0.2lb today and also official weigh in, meaning -0.8lb this week taking me 2.8lb under target. I don't actually deserve that loss so wonder if it will bite me on the bum next week, also have a weekend away this weekend, so not expecting grand things for next weekend, but at least I have six pounds to play with to keep me i target range x

Back