Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

11st bang on !

I'm well and truly back to scale hopping and think the OH is at it too! Down one this morning to 10.3 so my stats are almost correct again! Really do need make a start on that flippin' ticker in my signature! Might have to be brave and count the WIs 'til Christmas to see how long I've got to get these last 9lbs off!

+2.5lb at weigh in yesterday, so not to bad :)

1.5lbs off yay :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today ( wed morn) I'd gained an additional 1lb after the Chinese buffet, two carrot cake cupcakes and 6 Heroes chocolates lol. Felt bloated still when I woke up. Had a good day today only went 1 syn over so gonna be extra streamlined Thursday-Monday now I'm back at work! No spare time to have small extras ;)

Hoping for 1 1/2 off for weigh in next Tuesday minimum

Arghhh up ANOTHER 1 1/2!! Ouch haha. The work of a saint will be required for this Pre Star Week bloating!

Anyone ever got on the scales for fun after a lot of food and fluids??? I've gained another 2lbs lol. Fun! Star Week is here too hopefully get lucky for Tuesday and the water drops off a day early! :-/

So not looking forward to the scales this morning, I eat a huge amount if tea last night, very unlike me but I'm blaming star week! Off to weigh....

Ten stone, zero and three-quarters! So close to my 9:13 target but just not there yet! But I've just joined my local gym so am planning on upping my exercise from outside running twice a week so I'm confident that in the next week or so it will have come off. Now that I've lost so much weight, I don't need so many calories and I really don't want to drop down my eating much more than what I allow myself... I'd rather burn it off! :p

Bang on 14 stone this morning! Hoping I can shift even 1 more to put me in the 13s by Sunday! X

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

The cake and choccies are still flowing, I have a night out on Saturday & it shows I'm 9st 9.4lb this morning, need to give my head a shake! D:

Grrr still 11st!! I want to see the 10's :(

Urggggggg I knew I'd blow it today! Cooked apple and damson crumble with the intention of only tasting it, yeah right!
aww dont worry we all do it sometimes, just dont have anymore syns today lol :)

Well I made lovely leek and potato soup last night for my lunch today and when I went to eat it, it tasted funny! Little did I realise the drop of milk I put in at the end was off :-(

So I trotted over to the local shop in my lunch hr and got the lowest calorie sandwich I could find, not having a good week plus it's * week and the scales haven't shifted all week. Hoping the sarny doesn't make them go up tomorrow!

Well I made lovely leek and potato soup last night for my lunch today and when I went to eat it, it tasted funny! Little did I realise the drop of milk I put in at the end was off :-(

So I trotted over to the local shop in my lunch hr and got the lowest calorie sandwich I could find, not having a good week plus it's * week and the scales haven't shifted all week. Hoping the sarny doesn't make them go up tomorrow!
oh dont worry about.. sometimes life gets in they way :).. one sarny isnt going to hurt your loss :)

Back