Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Ten stone zero and one quarter so half a pound off since yesterday. But STILL not in the nines!!!! :cry:

Ok, well deserved, up a pound after yesterday, trying to do a 100% day today but we are off to my 2yr olds nursery party which is being filmed for a website and I can see it being stressful!

Stayed the same at 8st 1 1/4 this morning, only went over syns with a bag of discos, so about 22/23 in total, bit naughty but what are weekends for!?!?

Sundays are usually my worst day, I love nothing more than a full roast, all the trimmings washed down with a bottle of red (whilst i'm preparing it usually starts!)

Oh well, what will be will be!!!!

11st again :-( really thought I'd see a 10 at tomorrow's weigh in

Didn't dare weigh in this morning, wedding reception last night, I'm back on track as of today, letting myself have one last piece of birthday cake after weigh in on Tuesday then back to being 100% now until then and then after that :)

STS!!! :mad: Just 1/4 of a pound between me and my target weight.... for ANOTHER day!!! Still I've been to the gym, ran, rowed and exercise-biked.... AND ridden my pony.... so if THAT lot doesn't burn off a quarter of a pound tonight I'm throwing in the towel and re-setting my target as ten stone exactly! ;)

Urggggggg I knew I'd blow it today! Cooked apple and damson crumble with the intention of only tasting it, yeah right!

That sounds yummy..I bet it was worth the syns!

Ok so hopefully that's the full extent of my weekend on/off half hearted attempt of plan.

8st 2 1/4 this morning, need to get back in the 7's to see a sts this week!

Back in the 7s today just!!!
after my fat night on saturday need to sort that out and just have a nice takeaway as a treat and not all the chocolate to go with it ;-) X

My target eludes me for yet ANOTHER day! Ten stone zero exactly. But I'm fasting today so I'm BOUND to be nine stone something tomorrow... mwahahahaha..... :p

11st again :-( the 10s aren't destined for today's official weigh in

Been 100% since Friday and still the scales won't budge. Getting annoyed now!

Back