Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

So I haven't weighed since Saturday morning I was so happy what I saw but it landed on my treat night me and hubby and kids had the most delicious Chinese at home from our favourite restaurant followed by lots of goodies choc crisp ect so I decided not to let them scales upset my days I'm itching to know been back being good all day Sunday same today so debating weighing in the morning or give myself another day on plan and weigh Wednesday morning Hhhhmmmmm I can't see me lasting till Wednesday but we will see ;-) X

I haven't dared get on my scales...am scared to test them Tuesday morning too. I have my WI tues evening at 5.45 I am thinking I don't need to depress myself anymore...just wait for weigh in, and draw a line hoping for the best...but not knowing roughly what to expect all day??? I also didn't know for certain last week as I didn't weigh before work...but the night before I did know. At moment I've no clue since Sunday afternoon and right now I'm hating not knowing!!

No more slipping off the wagon from now on. I was so close to a 2lb loss and my syn binge yday quite likely ruined it completely. I was too scared today to check the damage out but a maintain and I'll be happy it's no worse than that. But this is it now! No more peeing about! 7 days of ultimate SW planning ;)

Forgot to post yesterday, well actually I was hiding!
After a weekend off plan and far too much alcohol in a rare but fab sat night out, a skipped meal but munchies all day Sunday I saw a massive jump from 8st 0 1/4 fri to 8st 5 3/4 yesterday! Gulp!!!!

Well I am full of S**T !!!!

I had to get on the scales and I'm 7.13 today so I have put 2 pounds on ......
for two nights of eating crap back to being good today tho X

Scales still same...however I'm optimistic with my S and SS plan!! Will have to see if I resist weighing Thursday morning.....:p

Mine are the same too. Hoping they move soon as my period has virtually stopped since I changed contraception on Tues, hopefully the fresh introduction of hormones has stopped it.

Yesterday and today i'm weighing in at 8st 1 1/4 which is great considering it was over 8st 5 on monday!

Went for a run yesterday and managed to resist the ice cold wine in the fridge so i'm feeling pretty please with myself! Tonight howvere will be a different story...I will have that wine!!!!

Weighed yesterday morning and had put on 2lbs (back to 13st) was gutted, but had had a rubbish week with food, but this morning I'm apparently down to 12st 11lbs, which is 1lb down from last week *fingers crossed my scales are honest!

I'm 10.4 3/4 today. I do think however that my scales need new batteries as the readings are fluctuating more and more recently. Unfortunately it's those big ones that look like watch batteries so I'm going to have to wait until I can get to a shop tomorrow that sells them.

I was 155.5lbs today so 1 1/2lbs off since tues weigh in so far :) want it to stick at a 2 by Tuesday....pleeeeeeease!!

Booooo! Back up to weigh in weight!! Annoyed! Been on the superspeed challenge since Wednesday :(

I did over syn on Friday so I shouldn't act too surprised. But I kinda hoped I wouldn't still be the same weight!

So back to 147lbs today.

Another stupid over syns weekend and surprise surprise I've gone from 8.1 to 8st 4 1/4 this morning. Really need to knuckle down and stop doing this!

Pre weigh in says maintain or 1/2off at a push....this is painfully slow....over 2 months at this weight now! :(

-2lbs today! official weigh in day tomorrow, so hoping it doesn't shoot back up!

8st 2 1/4 this morning which is good considering star week started yesterday and I did go over syns with that mince pie at work, bloody lovely though ;)

Back