Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

So i haven't read this entire thread but read the beginning.

I am so guilty of this. every morning I wee then strip off in my bathroom and weigh myself before I even have coffee!! On the days I have lost it really motivates me but the days I've stayed the same or GAINED it really bums me out all day!

I've also started to do my measurements several times a week!! so terrible!

How do I break my habit??

Urgggg 8st 5 1/4 this morning, I did go off track yesterday though. So down in the dumps after being so good all week only to gain.

Oh well, just about to have a naughty sausage sandwich and then that's it, back on track hopefully :)

Managed a whole day of staying off the scales yesterday but hopped on first thing this morning and I'm down another 2lb to 149lb.

As great as I feel today to be under the 150lb mark for the rest of the week I'm probably gonna fluctuate or not lose more and will feel frustrated!

Grrrrrr why do I do this to myself!!

just keep swimming just keep swimming :)

Panda eyes that's exactly why I haven't got on the scales since weigh in on Friday...no matter what number I see i will be paranoid and crazy trying to either lose more or keep it if it's lower...also I ate about 20 extra syns Saturday :( so am too scared to look anyway!!! :(

Would love to see a number below 148lbs....

Ffs 8st 6 1/4, it's going in the wrong direction!

I did mess around this weekend so I've had a little word with myself, I've got a hen do this weekend so seeing a lower number on sat would make it so much better! Prob looking at a gain for weds weigh in so I need to seriously get back in the game!

Awww Lucy I haaaate being where you are!!! Hence why I am currently laying in bed too scared to cave and weigh!!! Lol.

Tempted to go drink a large glass of water to sabotage any attempts at a real reading!

Awww Lucy I haaaate being where you are!!! Hence why I am currently laying in bed too scared to cave and weigh!!! Lol.

Tempted to go drink a large glass of water to sabotage any attempts at a real reading!

Arggggg!!!!!

So I had a success express day yesterday, feel much lighter and what do I see - 8st 7 1/4!!!!! Up 1lb from yesterday :(
I then remembered a conversation with hub's before bed how the floor tile is loose, which just happens to be the exact one I use to weigh on (yes I do have a certain place, sad I know) so I moved the scales and saw 8st 3 3/4....

Don't know what to believe now, I will have to wait until tomorrow morning! If i'm the same as that tomorrow I have stayed the same and not made it back into target but its better than a bloody gain!!!!

Arggggg!!!!!

So I had a success express day yesterday, feel much lighter and what do I see - 8st 7 1/4!!!!! Up 1lb from yesterday :(
I then remembered a conversation with hub's before bed how the floor tile is loose, which just happens to be the exact one I use to weigh on (yes I do have a certain place, sad I know) so I moved the scales and saw 8st 3 3/4....

Don't know what to believe now, I will have to wait until tomorrow morning! If i'm the same as that tomorrow I have stayed the same and not made it back into target but its better than a bloody gain!!!!

If I weight myself in my bedroom I'm a stone and a half lighter than my bathroom because of the floor and I'm heaviest in my kitchen! So I have my scales in the same place in the bathroom so I get an accurate reading :)

I know the feeling - yesterday I was 16st 0 3/4, this morning 16 3 3/4. Not good, as with clothes on pretty much back to last week's weight and WI on Thursday am. I don't know why, I'm assuming it's my body being weird.

Whether its a good idea or not its too late, I went and weighed in my clothes that I would prob be wearing tomorrow and the news is that if I was weighing tonight I would be looking at a sts.

Hopefully (subject to no stupid overnight increases) that means I'm still in with a chance of getting that 1/2 off to be back in target but tomorrow, as we all know, is a new day and only time will tell what the scales will say at class!

Stay positive.

Not one for preaching but I do honestly believe that positivity has a lot to do with it ;) good luck x

8st 2 1/4 this morning, and on my usual floor tile and on another ;)

As long as my body doesn't do something stupid and gain more than the usual 2lb by tonight I might, just might see a loss and be back in target!

I have a guilty confession I too am a serial weigher.

I weighed myself on Monday morning to see where I was heading (I only joined SW last week) and according to my scales had lost 5lb.. brilliant.. was so pleased with myself.

Got to meeting tonight and only showing a loss of 2lb... gutted!!!!

Back