Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

8st 1 3/4 this morning, really really starting to feel so much better in my clothes after christmas!! Well actually my trousers are starting to habg off me so I must get some new ones soon.

2 more days on plan 100% and then a hen weekend so 2 days off but I will be back 100% on monday!

Been reading this thread for a while ur all doing so well!

I started sw again on 6th of Jan and so far I've lost 8lbs. I'm doing it from home and I have weighed myself everyday since day 1.

I'm frustrated at the moment as Monday I was 13.1 yesterday 13.2 and again today 13.2! I've been so good syns inbetween 8-12 my body knows how desperate I am go get in the next stone mark! The 12's :mad:

Good luck all.. I've just got work n now considering weighing again on there's :-/ lol x

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cracked the addiction!! Didn't weigh alllll week since Friday weigh in!

I'm too scared to!! Haha. Star week started today so in 5 days I should see a loss...I'm praying praying praying my biscuit binge has done no worse damage than 1/2lb gain.

Ready to bash it out this week =D

So my official weigh in yesterday morning was a 1lb gain :( (time of the month)

However this morning is officially show a 3lb loss! 10st 9lb at weigh in, if I went now I'd be 10st 6lb :D

6 days to go...and I'm determined to not only keep that 3lb loss but to increase it to 5!! Gonna take a lot of vegetables and fruit!! Lol

I sts as its my time od the month too. Really fed up about it! Might just pop on the scales and see how I'm faring up today....

*Toddles off the the bathroom naked*

Still the same :/
seems I'm stuck on 149lb this week :(
But at least I haven't gained.

Although will have done by tomorrow no doubt as I'm currently cooking sugar syrup for strawberry daiquiris tonight haha

Haha!! Mmm sounds lush!!

I have been stuck in 148-150 for 3 months. So awesome to finally see 146lbs today. Lowest I've been is 145.5lbs and that was in September for two days lol. :D

Wow so yeah that's a massive welcomed sight this morning. Well done

Hopefully next week you'll see 145 :)

They are delicious but pure syns and alcohol!

Hangover ahoy haha

I have been weighing at home but my scales are always wrong! Go to my weigh in and lose....so tempted to throw my scales! Actually may do it today so I can't weigh this week..... I''ll let u know!

I'm hanging after my hen do! Leggins feel tight after all the crap I've eaten and drank so the damage ain't gonna be pretty in the morning! :(

I weighed this morning - said 1lb back on so 2lb loss so far...not getting upset over it, just think my body is having an off day :) got 8 syns to catch up with as I went over yesterday.

Going to try avoid the scales until Wednesday!!! Try. Lol :p

Lucy I'm sure you'll work it off this week though! :D hope you had fun as it was worth it? :)

Oh i definitely have this habit! i cant help myself haha i weighed myself this morning and it says i have lost 3 lbs since last week so here's hoping! it was on my wii fit board but i think it may be a bit unreliable... x

Ha yes it was worth it...the Greek meal last was amazing!

I was super organised and bought everything for my hangover cure of curry (out if a tin) and nann but get me......I've just cooked a sw chilli to go with sw paprika chips! Lots of sf foods in my chilli and it's delicious! Can't wait to enjoy that after little one goes to bed, and so much better for me, I'm feeling quite smug ;)

Ok so 8st 5 3/4 this morning after a syn fuelled weekend. I'm exactly 4lbs heavier since sat morning but still 1/2 lighter than this time last monday. I don't feel tight in my work trousers so i'm optimistic that some of it will go this week!

Well I don't weigh till Thursday at class but this am showed a big loss, I was 16.2, (16.3 with clothes) now 15.12, in buff! Really hoping it wasn't a blip as how nice to get into 15s!

Time to be good. Am possibly planning a run today if it isn't too rainy. Maybe that'll help.

(My body is weird, I seem to lose more when I've been slightly off track cf to 100%!)

So frustrated keep jumping from 13.1 to 13.2 for a week!! N I'm sticking under 10 syns now and being so good! Decided to not weigh again till Friday! Really am desperate to get in the 12 mark!!! :-( xx

8st 4 3/4 this morning, 1lb off since yesterday, hope it keeps coming off!!

God I'd love to b your weight!! I don't think I've been 8st since I was 8!! Lol have you lost alot? My BMI calculator said I should ne inbetween 8-9.5 st :-/ xx

Back