Is anyone else feeling the cold?

bitbot

I know I haven't lost body fat so thats not the reason. But I am definitely feeling the cold. My boss doesn't know I am on the diet but came into my room saying how hot it was but when she felt how cold my hands were asked if I was sickening for something..

I've been really cold since being on this diet, especially in the evening. I've also had to go to bed a lot earlier than normal. Although I've had more energy during the day, I've totally run out of steam by 10pm. On the plus side I'm sleeping much better and don't feel quite as groggy first thing in the morning.

Welcome to the lipotrim chilled cabinet - it doesnt go away, ten weeks on and I am still freezing.

I think it has to do with the amount of water we're drinking? It has to 'flush' the heat out of our systems a little?

i found that i was freezing today too!but i live in Northern Ireland so im freezing everyday but today seemed colder than most!!!

Yep yep, very cold. Food keeps you warm, on LT, no food = cold.

Yep I'm feeling the cold more too. Think its from all the cold shakes, so I've been increasing my intake of black coffee and peppermint teas and I'm really finding this is warming me up nicely.x

One great thing I find on lipotrim is that I dont have any night sweats, I am 50 this year and I thought I was heading for the menopause, but since Jan on lipotrim I have not had 1 night sweat. Fantastic.....lol

cold hands = warm heart so freezing all over must make my heart BOILING!!!!.....thught it was just me...lol!!! roll on the summer sun!!!x

I'm cold and tired, went to bed at 9.30 last night and half hour ago and said to my husband that I was cold and tired and was going to be, then he told me it wasn't even 8.30 yet! My god i'm getting old!

I'm cold and tired, went to bed at 9.30 last night and half hour ago and said to my husband that I was cold and tired and was going to be, then he told me it wasn't even 8.30 yet! My god i'm getting old!

My OH loves it, I am always cutching up to him to get warm.

My OH has a shock in store, I will be on refeed next week, so hopefully I will be warmer..........no more cuddles lol.

Back