Is anyone else having a wobbly week ?

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Having a wobble! ....
Is anyone else having a wobbly week?

Im not really sure why.... I have had an unsettled start to the week missed breaky and lunches were just snacky bits as so hungry ..

aarrgggg ... can anyone relate ?

any tips ?

Wobble wobble wobble. That was yesterday. Ate cake, chocolate crisps

Could not stop myself! Weeklies already nearly all gone. I then tried to help myself and had a pork chop and salad ha

eeekkkk ... i wonder why we do this! .. do you find it happens if you dont plan or miss a meal?

Hi Hun.
My weeks are always like this!! Maybe as i never plan thats my problem xx

If I don't plan I'm done for. As yesterday I go completely out of control so I do.

Today so far has been okay.

Ahhh I had this last week! Started with me missing a circuits session, then showing no self control when I made Traybake and proceeded to eat some(stopped myself by chucking it in the bin and pouring ricotta cheese over it) and then failed to plan on Saturday so had a takeaway with a large spring roll!! Thankfully I STS,so Monday I started afresh,tracking like a demon and exercising. We all go a little of course but its how we recover,get back on track and do what we know we can do! I also think the cold weather does little to improve the mood!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

yes :( my foot got injured while exercising so i cant workout for 2 weeks and on top of that ive been careless with my food by not eating healthy foods and eating junk instead (although i keep to my daily allowance)...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day

i wobble (my bum does anyway) a lot.

you have to try to learn from the wobbles. Next time it wont be such a wobble and get easier xxx

Back