Is anyone else on Day one of Cambridge Diet?

Thanks for replying- Good Luck for Sunday- I’m doing ok - just struggling to get my head to stop thinking about food!
Keep in touch - nice to be in a similar place starting journey!

I think I'm going to struggle most with water side of it but apparently you can get flavourings that will help . I'll check in when Ive started see How it's going

So I started this morning moved it a day earlier. Had a Lemon yogurt bar for breakfast x
Hi, how are you getting on?
I failed miserably my first week so have re- started today on Exante - had chocolate shake for breakfast, pea and ham and pasta soup for lunch, so far 2 litres of water and got headache!!!!! Am not going to crack this time as my current weight is really getting me down. Hope you’re getting on ok?

I'm on day 3 doing good until I tried the smoothie 😱 hoping I can keep going even though technically I've only had two products today. At least you're trying again x

So glad you’re doing well- Day 3 !!!! More impressive than me!!!! Just had Pasta carbonara which was yuk but that’s my 3 products done for today- going to top up with water and get an early night!!!! Determined to say I’m on Day 2 tomorrow!!!!

So glad you’re doing well- Day 3 !!!! More impressive than me!!!! Just had Pasta carbonara which was yuk but that’s my 3 products done for today- going to top up with water and get an early night!!!! Determined to say I’m on Day 2 tomorrow!!!!

I keep having early nights too as my time for snacking use to be about 8 so I tend to just go bed.

Hi everyone I met with my consultant today and am due to start on Monday...any tips on getting through the first few days? X

Good Luck!!!!! I’m on Day 5 of Exante (similar to Cambridge)- and first few days are hard- but make sure you drink all the water as it really fills you up.
I tend not to have my first meal replacement until about 1 pm- 2pm-( black coffee keeps me going until then! And water!)
Then the afternoon is easier - have 1 meal replacement about 6:30pm and then bar about 8:30pm.
Have found early nights really helpful too as takes my mind off my normal evening binges!!!!x

Thank you ! That's a good idea to have them a bit later in the day ! ...well done for getting to 5 days ...have you had any headaches or anything ? X

Back