Is anyone having problems sleeping?

Discussion in 'Harcombe Diet' started by motherof2, 3 November 2010 Social URL.

1. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.46%)
    Is anyone having problems sleeping? I am now on day 3 of phase 1 and for the past 2 nights I have been restless at night and keep waking up. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it could be to dehydration? I do struggle to drink water although I have managed to keep headaches at bay by sipping water almost constantly!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hi there

I have been more tired at night so have been going to bed earlier (i did put that down to the clocks going back though). I also wake a lot at night and especially so this week but usually have no problem dropping back off.

The most noticeable thing is that i have been waking an hour before the alarm goes off, this NEVER happens regardless of how late i set alarm for, but if this is a side effect of diet i LIKE it!

Hope your sleep sorts itself out soon x

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    In general I am sleeping much better than before I started on Harcombe

5. swivlehips

swivlehips Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    what is the harcome diet i havent heard of that one ??

6. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.46%)
    Thanks Karen and MommyB it is nice to know other people’s reactions to phase 1 too. Like you Karen, I feel very tired and have no problem falling to sleep at night.
    Swivlehips- check out 86alpzzyj thread re the Harcombe diet, where the diet plan is explained well.. I am quite new to it, but I have read through the book and it all seems very logical to me. It looks like you are doing great with good losses each week. Good luck!

Last edited: 3 November 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.